Sharing experience with FBS

it really show us that FBS really nice broker right? So it means all the prize from all contest that FBS held is withdrawable =D what a really nice broker

yes, FBS provides a choice in each prize

not just to add balance,

but also withdrawable

so it all depends on us what to do with

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's right, I think many motivation we can get to always participate on FBS demo contest =D to be a winner, the prize and get a useful experience in trading, this FBS demo contest is a really nice place for us to practice to be a better trader

yes, the greater the motivation that we have, the larger is also that we can get from the contest

everything depends on us

:)

FBS has good server, so they will process our withdrawal faster, although in they said our withdrawal will be process in 48 hours, but if we make our request in their finance working hour, our withdrawal will be process in a few minutes

yup, the best time for quick withdraw are on the working time hours.. we know that they have a work time too

FBS has good server, so they will process our withdrawal faster, although in they said our withdrawal will be process in 48 hours, but if we make our request in their finance working hour, our withdrawal will be process in a few minutes

That's right. I have experience for withdrawal. It was processed about less than 15 minutes.

My withdrawal never processed more than one day,

just in few minutes the fund has been transfer to my LR,

'cause I always make withdrawal request in the working hour,

and not in the weekend.

hihihihihi

Do not give up sir,

still a lot of prizes supplied by FBS in subsequent contests

so, continue to participate

yeah, don't give up bro. Even we can't win this time we can still try and participate again in the same contest that FBS held. So this contest can be a regularly training for us to make our trading skill more improve =D