Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you haven't visit there? FBS education centre become the most interesting one... I never heard there is a broker give a free educational for traders.

yes, only FBS that willing to give free education for the clients, and only FBS tat willing to give insurance too. FBS is reallt the best mini broker, I didn't wrong to choose FBS

I missed too for the prediction of NFP contest... :)

I am curieus about the T-Shirt... I wonder get that ones :">

I failed in on predict NFP contest this time.. :(

I hope next time I can be better and get the T-shirt.

Stay cool...

FBS held the contest regularly every month for this contest. We can follow the same contest next month. GoodLuck :D

Get FBS MasterCard for FREE!

http://static3.fbs.com/sites/all/themes/zen/fbs/images/fbsmc.png

FBS announces the start of new unprecedented promotion: “Get FBS MasterCard® for free”! Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!

https://my.fbs.com/withdrawals/fbsmastercard/register

yes, only FBS that willing to give free education for the clients, and only FBS tat willing to give insurance too. FBS is reallt the best mini broker, I didn't wrong to choose FBS

FBS really the best broker, not only have a good server but always give the best service to all the clients.

Stay cool...

FBS held the contest regularly every month for this contest. We can follow the same contest next month. GoodLuck :D

Yes, I always participate in all the contest held by FBS. I won't missed any chance to get withdrawable prize from FBS.

yeap, so FBS have a award as a " fastest growing broker on ASIA", because FBS always concern about trader and never lie.

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

yeap, i will be update my FBS MT4 again. i think this MT4 will be easier and more fast then early edition

the other advantafe from FBS Metatrader4 Mobile terminal are

1. Trade in any place of the world

2. See the quotes of instruments

3. Control your trading any time

4. All types of orders supported

5. Minimum traffic is needed

This is the first one! Like breakeven trading, there is only FBS have such this best promotion. 8-)

You right sir,

FBS always bring new breakthrough and fresh ideas about all the programs and contest and useful indeed.

I really dont want to missed Free forex education from FBS.

I hope someday I can visit FBS education center to get free forex education...

:D... i am failed again guess the price of NFP on NFP contest. but never mind, like you say. " Next month still any chance for this contest"

I'm also forget to participate in NFP contest this time.

but, I'm curious who has been the lucky one and get exclusive T-Shirt from FBS??

i have download it and the material are very good significant with the indicator are included. so, FBS Educational Centre on Bandung is the place for we are to learn about the trading.

I'm also has download and read it...

its really give me new knowledges about forex. and very good for beginner.

but I'm still want to go there myself and follow the free fore education from FBS