Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one week left 999 FBS demo contest (01.05.12 - 01.06.12)

here is the result until May 27th, 2012:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5043/99927mei2012.jpg

i think the last week will be heavy battle among the contestant..:)

One week left, teh Russian seemed to maintain his position this week, we saw last diminggu will continue to survive or else will shift its position

right,,,with this award will further FBS is known in the world of forex

thus more and more traders will recognize FBS and more convinced to join the FBS

and other traders who would be more confident that the broker is a broker FBS good and reliable, because it has a lot to prove

so let's give support to Indonesian traders who remain in demo contest, I also hope that Indonesian traders into winners again this time

I definitely support the Indonesian trader contest demo

and I hope Mr dadang could last until the end of the contest

because he was nearing the top three

right, FBS have prove that FBS really a nice broker that always do the best for us and always do improvement too, to make the traders more better in trading with FBS, nice , FBS really deserve to get this award ^^

agree,, FBS was greatly deserved award

as we all know, the FBS is very concerned about his client and a good broker

I definitely support the Indonesian trader contest demo

and I hope Mr dadang could last until the end of the contest

because he was nearing the top three

yes, me too. I also support Mr. Dadang even the balance are so far. I hope he really can survive and catch the top three.

One week left, teh Russian seemed to maintain his position this week, we saw last diminggu will continue to survive or else will shift its position

yeap, it was very hard for indonesian trader to follow them but i hope any miracle to gain indonesian trader on FBS Demo Contest this week

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

I hope like that too bro, because many of us really have been very long waiting for it ^^ hopefully FBS really will hold the seminar in Indonesia

right, have a lot of waiting FBS gave a seminar in Indonesia

we even had to wait from last year and this year i hope FBS alone can really hold a seminar in Indonesia

yeap, also on FBS demo contest is the place to measure the ability our EA

With FBS demo contest we can measure the ability of our EA without need to deposit any money, and if we lucky enough with a good EA or manual trading system, we can be the winner and win a real big prize.

right, have a lot of waiting FBS gave a seminar in Indonesia

we even had to wait from last year and this year i hope FBS alone can really hold a seminar in Indonesia

I hope so, bro. I am waiting for the same road tour in Indonesia, we can get more knowledge there beside the doorprize off course. Hopefully Indonesian road tour will be held soon.