Sharing experience with FBS

It's rare broker which hold contest,

give the withdrawable prize.

But FBS give the contest prize,

not just big but also withdrawable prize,

if we are the winner, we can use the prize to increase our balance or,

withdrawal the prize.

Yes you are correct sist, that's what makes FBS different than other and it is even the best in proving the prize of its contest in not fake promo but it is a real prize.

You are the one who had got the evidence of FBS real prize, arent you?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true,, FBS has always moved quickly to resolve problems that occur

so that any problems that occur will be resolved soon

agree with you anggunjess, FBS always do a swiftly action to fix every problem that occurs with their server and make it better after that.

FBS never let the problem happen too long because it can cause lots of losses to traders.

exactly, all the things that FBS do are for our comfortable in trading =D so I'm really glad have join FBS until now, because FBS service is more better and better from time to time ..

This is what makes FBS got the award as best broker because FBS always give its traders everything we need.

FBS really prove the company vision and mission to always gives only the highest level of services to all of the clients.

it is such a great pleasure for me to have joined as a trader in FBS.

yes I am also waiting for a winning strategy

I always wait for the strategies of the winners of each contest demo ends

Will they share to us what kind of strategy that they use when they compete at the contest?

i believe that all the winners have a great strategy so that they won the contest.

we have to learn from them anyway :)

it's really good news from FBS for all android user, now we can trading flexibly anywhere.

how lucky, I using android, I will install it and try to trading using my android.

This is how FBS always notice that there are a lot of people start using android nowadays, so they build up the platform for android user.

this is what we call with market sensitivity.

FBS is great! im an android user too nullahfx :)

This is how FBS always notice that there are a lot of people start using android nowadays, so they build up the platform for android user.

this is what we call with market sensitivity.

FBS is great! im an android user too nullahfx :)

you right sir,

Android smart phone are quit popular lately, and I think many traders use it

So, MT4 for Android will attract more trader to join FBS...

FBS is always best about service clients

Im an android user and i feel really helped by this new innovation from FBS.

Now i can easily get the news about market flash and anything about economic and trading.

I thank FBS for always make a new innovation for us.

yeap, but unfortunately .. I do not have android gadget, but even so I am still happy with the facility to another MT4

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

yes, all the traders who joined the FBS have a chance to get a gift from the FBS. as long as it tried to achieve the best. I am sure, we all have the ability to penetrate the top ranking in the FBS demo contest

Yup, let's participate in the FBS demo contest. I believe our participation will increase knowledge and experience and learn to cope with emotions in the trading

it's really good news from FBS for all android user, now we can trading flexibly anywhere.

how lucky, I using android, I will install it and try to trading using my android.

yup, with the MT4 for the android platform will provide comfort for its users in addition to the ease in trading just by using a mobile phone with the android platform.

FBS always understand the desire of traders ....... Thanks FBS

well, with FBS breakeventrading, we get protection from the negative results that added convenience in trading

Absolutely ... hopefully, we can feel the positive impact of the presence of breakeventrading insurance as he had been felt by one trader from Indonesia who have lost deposit insurance by 65% and get a bonus of $ 1000 from the FBS

I don't use a cellphone, so could not get the code to complete the acct. opening.

Made a ticket to inform them, got a confirmation of that..........and then NOBODY ever responded anymore.

Makes me wonder how professional they are.

On top of it I understand they have an office close-by nowadays in Panama.

I don't use a cellphone, so could not get the code to complete the acct. opening.

Made a ticket to inform them, got a confirmation of that..........and then NOBODY ever responded anymore.

Makes me wonder how professional they are.

On top of it I understand they have an office close-by nowadays in Panama.

Have you try to contact the near representatif in your country? Hopefully they can help you for that.

Absolutely ... hopefully, we can feel the positive impact of the presence of breakeventrading insurance as he had been felt by one trader from Indonesia who have lost deposit insurance by 65% and get a bonus of $ 1000 from the FBS

yes i hope i also can get the benefit of join the breakeven trading, but dont forget to always be discipline and stay alert to trade to avoid the risk of trading.

In FBS we can do everything safely and secure due to the FBS best protection.

yup, with the MT4 for the android platform will provide comfort for its users in addition to the ease in trading just by using a mobile phone with the android platform.

I am an android user and i feel way more comfortable since FBS built up the MT4 for the android platform. Now i can trade with no limitation of time and place just by using my gadget.

yes, all the traders who joined the FBS have a chance to get a gift from the FBS. as long as it tried to achieve the best. I am sure, we all have the ability to penetrate the top ranking in the FBS demo contest

Good thoughts sir! just do our best in the FBS 999 demo contest and hopefully we can be one of the winner of this contest.

True, now traders who are using android mobile phone can trade in anywhere and anytime with no limit of place and time using their android.

it is really a great innovation from FBS to provide the MT4 for android platform.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Yes you are correct sist, that's what makes FBS different than other and it is even the best in proving the prize of its contest in not fake promo but it is a real prize.

You are the one who had got the evidence of FBS real prize, arent you?

Agree with you, we all were have seen the prove that every prize from FBS is real and withdrawable.

FBS is trully proves their best service to us as its clients.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading