Sharing experience with FBS

yup, i have better lucky on forex trading then gold trading. but i see FBS right now use a gold as a new platform trading @ http://www.fbs.com/gold-trading.

but, on my FBS MT4 platform do not show gold. could this my MT4 are i using expire ??

maybe sir, i think you must download a new MT4 platform from FBS. see thi link http://www.fbs.com/files/fbs4setup.exe

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 in facts

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 16:30

Dear traders!

FBS has been confidently moving forward in 2011. We have been doing our best for you, our dear clients. Today we’d like to tell about the achievements of this year and we do have something to be proud of!

FBS opened 3 representative offices in South-East Asia in 2011:

• Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

• Indonesia - Jakarta

• China – Shanghai

Over 50000 people from 33 countries of the world joined FBS this year. An anniversary trading account number 100000 was opened in November by a client from Indonesia.

Our reliability and perfect reputation has been proven again by world-known financial agencies. FBS was twice awarded Best Mini Forex Broker in 2010 and 2011.

FBS ran a number of interesting contests for our traders with valuable prizes:

• FBS Green Drive contest winner received an Audi A4 car from FBS

• “Miss FBS” beauty contest winner is Shorena Gulashvili from Georgia

• “999 demo contest” attracts more and more participants every time. Over 200000 traders took part in it in 2011.

FBS top priority is clients’ funds safety. We are the first broker in the world to offer you 100% Breakeven Trading Guarantee. In FBS you can insure your deposit from losses now.

We confidently look forward into the future and work on a lot of new exciting surprises for you in 2012!

We wish you even more finance, freedom and success in 2012. Thank you for trading with FBS!

FBS are have great achievement o this year and more famous with the number account are opene. so on next year is better again.

yup, i have better lucky on forex trading then gold trading. but i see FBS right now use a gold as a new platform trading @ http://www.fbs.com/gold-trading.

but, on my FBS MT4 platform do not show gold. could this my MT4 are i using expire ??

maybe sir, i think you must download a new MT4 platform from FBS. see thi link http://www.fbs.com/files/fbs4setup.exe

yes, me too.

maybe you should download a new MT4

link has been provided by mr.tweety trader

please try bro

2011 in facts

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 16:30

Dear traders!

FBS has been confidently moving forward in 2011. We have been doing our best for you, our dear clients. Today we’d like to tell about the achievements of this year and we do have something to be proud of!

FBS opened 3 representative offices in South-East Asia in 2011:

• Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

• Indonesia - Jakarta

• China – Shanghai

Over 50000 people from 33 countries of the world joined FBS this year. An anniversary trading account number 100000 was opened in November by a client from Indonesia.

Our reliability and perfect reputation has been proven again by world-known financial agencies. FBS was twice awarded Best Mini Forex Broker in 2010 and 2011.

FBS ran a number of interesting contests for our traders with valuable prizes:

• FBS Green Drive contest winner received an Audi A4 car from FBS

• “Miss FBS” beauty contest winner is Shorena Gulashvili from Georgia

• “999 demo contest” attracts more and more participants every time. Over 200000 traders took part in it in 2011.

FBS top priority is clients’ funds safety. We are the first broker in the world to offer you 100% Breakeven Trading Guarantee. In FBS you can insure your deposit from losses now.

We confidently look forward into the future and work on a lot of new exciting surprises for you in 2012!

We wish you even more finance, freedom and success in 2012. Thank you for trading with FBS!

in recent years, FBS could already prove to many traders that the FBS can do the best to us all

Happy New Year, all.

The time to make a wish to the new year, 2012.

Wish that we will get more succes in our trading with FBS, and wish that FBS will get more client next year.

Will be more fun and exciting contest from FBS next year.

Amin... Wish our trading become better on 2012.

There will be more excited trading with FBS. FBS become the first broker in the world to offer clients 100% Breakeven Trading Guarantee.

ayye !! let's participate again,, Indonesia must be the winner in the next contest,, I will do my best and get the prize from my great broker ever,,, ^^

yes let's follow the next contest demo

and do not forget to invite other friends, that the opportunity for Indonesia to be a big trader to win the next contest

right, we must stay tunes on our twitter to get answer the question fastest huehue... I think the winner of this FBS contest is like to use twitter right? heu... don't give up bro one day if you work very hard you will be the winner of this contest =D

yes to win this contest should always monitor twitter and quick answer, I think like that?

yes hopefully it will exist among us who can win the contest Add FBS as Friend

yes to win this contest should always monitor twitter and quick answer, I think like that?

yes hopefully it will exist among us who can win the contest Add FBS as Friend

You are right. To become the winner of Add FBS as Friend contest, you have to always monitor twitter and quick answer. The first and correct answer is the winner.

You are right. To become the winner of Add FBS as Friend contest, you have to always monitor twitter and quick answer. The first and correct answer is the winner.

yes, and it seems like I find it hard to be able to continue to monitor analytical. hex

I think it should be people who diligently opened twitter to win this contest.

Edited by andreyfx

Happy New Year, all.

The time to make a wish to the new year, 2012.

Wish that we will get more succes in our trading with FBS, and wish that FBS will get more client next year.

Will be more fun and exciting contest from FBS next year.

happy new year too for you mang

hopefully we'll be better in this year

of course in tading with FBS

n FBS will always be the best broker

amieennn.....