Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of participants!

FBS seemed to have captured the heart of the trader, to so many who participated in this contest.

We must try our best to get in the top ten.

Keep the spirit of all!

FBS seems to have become a favorite mini broker , proved to many traders who followed the FBS contest, I believe that the traders from Indonesia is quite reliable, it is evident from the previous contest, Indonesia could be the winner

FBS seems to have become a favorite mini broker , proved to many traders who followed the FBS contest, I believe that the traders from Indonesia is quite reliable, it is evident from the previous contest, Indonesia could be the winner

yes, it deserves FBS to be a favorite broker

FBS always provide the best

so that the traders be believe

A lot of participants!

FBS seemed to have captured the heart of the trader, to so many who participated in this contest.

Keep the spirit of all!

of course bro

opportunities will always exist

don't give up

important to do the best

hopefully we'll get lucky in the contest this time

congratulation for indonesian trader who in first position now

good luck for all

keep the spirit

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

wow !!! yes, congratulations for the contestants who reached the first position at the beginning of the competition. hold your position, because this is just the beginning. There are many things that will happen outside of our prediction, so be careful and keep spirit.

do the best and realize a dream of becoming a successful trader as expected by FBS.

Dear traders!

Today “999” Contest has started!

The contest takes place during one month that is why all the participants have an opportunity to show their best. 1781 traders are now striving for the victory, it means that each time the number of 999 participants increases.

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

The contest will take place during 23.11.11-23.12.11

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999

Discuss on forum: http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?t=10797

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i338/khodamfx/bmfb_en.png

A lot of participants!

Keep the spirit of all!

the incredible increasing participant, so FBS right not just as best mini broker but more then it. a journey as become a huge broker. Go.. FBS.

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

How to earn a million with FBS

23 Nov 2011, 14:26

Dear traders!

Last 999 Contest winners kindly agreed to reveal the secrets of their success, strategies and impressions of “999”. Note that first place winner increased his balance up to million dollars. Do you want to know a secret?

3 place

Sergey Maslov

Contest account number: 198448

Balance: 193226.60USD

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I have been engaged in trading for about 7 months. I found information about Forex in the Internet.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

I trade EURUSD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. These pairs are the most interesting for me because of their market movement.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I am very satisfied with the contest, especially I like the fact that I am among the winners. In the future I am going to be the first.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

During the contest I was following the changes of Moving Average.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

You won’t be successful without attentiveness. Don’t ever hurry! – that is my credo.

What advice could you give to beginners?

You need to be patient and attentive.

2 place

Chen Tao

http://static.fbs.com/upload/image/999_1_winners/4ed3a74e600433577e59393e19a95c7d.jpg

Contest account number: 195417

Balance: 302819.19 USD

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for 2-3 years. My friend, who had already had some Forex experience, advised me to try.

I mark out EUR/USD for my trading. This currency pair has very low spread and high level of volatility.

Easy-to-use trading platform and very favourable conditions of trading: FBS has everything to be confident in your success.

I used long-term and short-term strategies, analyzed quotations and made my own deductions.

In my opinion a trader should be calm all the time, and able to control one’s loss and profit.

It’s important to open each order with no worry and after careful consideration. If I’m not sure in one of my decisions I would better miss it and wait for another chance.

Advise: as unlimited account has no restrictions on order volume, I recommend be stick to money management rules and control margin level (it should be higher than 100%).

1 place

Aleksey Nastin

http://static.fbs.com/upload/image/999_1_winners/e50c26f0d2b0a3c5576730dd6bed0506.jpg

Contest account number: 196587

Balance: 1167526.80 USD

I’ve been trading Forex since 2010.

The list of my currency pairs is not stable. Now I am trading AUDNZD, EURСAD, GBPCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY. The list constantly changes due to the market situation.

I like the contest. By the way, I didn’t even know about 999, I just found information about it at one of the forums and decided to take part. I had little chance to win: in the beginning of the contest my trading was not that perfect, and I was not in the lead.

During the contest I used scalping on EURUSD. I traded in fast-moving market on news releases.

The most important for a trader is composure, knowledge of the market rules and focusing on results.

Don’t ever lose your temper and always try something new. Don’t be afraid of experiments.

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

Dear traders!

Last 999 Contest winners kindly agreed to reveal the secrets of their success, strategies and impressions of “999”. Note that first place winner increased his balance up to million dollars. Do you want to know a secret?

3 place

Sergey Maslov

I have been engaged in trading for about 7 months. I found information about Forex in the Internet.

I trade EURUSD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. These pairs are the most interesting for me because of their market movement.

I am very satisfied with the contest, especially I like the fact that I am among the winners. In the future I am going to be the first.

You won’t be successful without attentiveness. Don’t ever hurry! – that is my credo.

2 place

Chen Tao

http://static.fbs.com/upload/image/999_1_winners/4ed3a74e600433577e59393e19a95c7d.jpg

I’ve been trading for 2-3 years. My friend, who had already had some Forex experience, advised me to try.

I mark out EUR/USD for my trading. This currency pair has very low spread and high level of volatility.

Easy-to-use trading platform and very favourable conditions of trading: FBS has everything to be confident in your success.

I used long-term and short-term strategies, analyzed quotations and made my own deductions.

In my opinion a trader should be calm all the time, and able to control one’s loss and profit.

It’s important to open each order with no worry and after careful consideration. If I’m not sure in one of my decisions I would better miss it and wait for another chance.

Advise: as unlimited account has no restrictions on order volume, I recommend be stick to money management rules and control margin level (it should be higher than 100%).

1 place

Aleksey Nastin

http://static.fbs.com/upload/image/999_1_winners/e50c26f0d2b0a3c5576730dd6bed0506.jpg

The list of my currency pairs is not stable. Now I am trading AUDNZD, EURСAD, GBPCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY. The list constantly changes due to the market situation.

I like the contest. By the way, I didn’t even know about 999, I just found information about it at one of the forums and decided to take part. I had little chance to win: in the beginning of the contest my trading was not that perfect, and I was not in the lead.

During the contest I used scalping on EURUSD. I traded in fast-moving market on news releases.

The most important for a trader is composure, knowledge of the market rules and focusing on results.

Don’t ever lose your temper and always try something new. Don’t be afraid of experiments.

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

thank you about sir, i am note some a key success of them and advise from them are very usefull for us as a trader.

Advise -- don’t ever lose your temper and always try something new. Don’t be afraid of experiments and I recommend be stick to money management rules and control margin level (it should be higher than 100%) and You need to be patient and attentive

this is a great advice for improving and motivated us to keep spirit and struggle on this bussiness

Thanks FBS

999 contestants number record was beaten this time: 1781 traders take part the contest.

Will Million dollars balance record be beaten? We'll see.

yeah,, more contestants will be more exciting and thrilling.... FBS contest always attracts attention of many traders,,, is extraordinary.. I am pleased and proud to join with FBS....

Thank you for your pray.

I will try to participate at Demo Contest FBS in this period, i have registered.

But maybe i can't do the best that i could be. I just don't want to waste this opportunity.

I want to feel the exciting trading contest from FBS.

I really salute to your sist

though busy, you still find time to participate in contests FBS

You are a mother who is very great in my opinion

I'm sure FBS will soon become a big broker

proved now many are joining and believing in the FBS

Dear traders!

3 place

Sergey Maslov

2 place

Chen Tao

1 place

Aleksey Nastin

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

We indeed have much to learn from those more successful than we

so that we can take the positive aspect of their success

Alo all..plz check this info:

Consensus Economics: seasonal effect on the euro

The firm Consensus Economics, dealing with macro-economic surveys, indicate that in December the demand for a common currency tends to rise. This is because portfolio managers buying the euro as a more risky asset, which can enable them to make big profits in anticipation of the completion of the reporting period to submit their balance in a favorable way.

According to the data processed by, the European currency usually add at this time of year, about 0.4%, while the U.S. dollar maintains its value, and the Canadian dollar and the pound weakened.

Strategists at BMO Capital Markets, however, emphasize that the eurozone debt crisis could make major adjustments to the marked regularity. Experts doubt that the current circumstances, the euro will become stronger due to seasonal effects.

Some experts say that, taking into account all the above, we can expect that as a factor determining the dynamics of the euro, will make the market pressure on the ECB, which wants to reduce the monetary policy.

source: http://vkontakte.ru/wall-25291498_225?hash=53085faf62eca2660b

thank you about sir, i am note some a key success of them and advise from them are very usefull for us as a trader.

Advise -- don’t ever lose your temper and always try something new. Don’t be afraid of experiments and I recommend be stick to money management rules and control margin level (it should be higher than 100%) and You need to be patient and attentive

this is a great advice for improving and motivated us to keep spirit and struggle on this bussiness

Thanks FBS

We indeed have much to learn from those more successful than we

so that we can take the positive aspect of their success

Ok, hopefully the secrets of their success, strategies and impressions of “999” will become all traders inspired and become great trader next.

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

Edited by khodamfx

Goodluck for all contestant 999 Demo Contest FBS.

Be the best and find the great adventure trading with FBS. NDD STP Execution, SCALPERS Friendly and everything the best for you from FBS.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/fbsaward0.jpg http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/fbsaward1.jpg http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/fbsaward2.jpg

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

ECB council member Liikanen said that ECB's bond buying of various European govt is temporary and non-standard in nature.

He said that current crisis is challenging and has lots of uncertainties and EU need to contain sovereign indebtedness to prevent its rebound through the banks to a new negative cycle of the economy.

Dear traders!

3 place

Sergey Maslov

2 place

Chen Tao

1 place

Aleksey Nastin

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

Nice share Mr. Khodam, thank you.

Many of the key to success is given by the winners.

Gives us much enlightenment to enhance our trading skills.

Thank FBS has held a demo contest and share their success keys to our success.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Dear traders!

3 place

Sergey Maslov

2 place

Chen Tao

1 place

Aleksey Nastin

____=======____

Stay connected with FBS

This is very useful for me and probably to other friends who also

because it helps us to add knowledge to further enhance our capabilities in this field forex business,

thanks FBS