ParadiseAwaits

Has anyone heard of this EA or have any set files? I found it by accident searching on Google. I have the EA, but I don't know how to use it.

h**p://www.secretsfromtheheart.com/paradise_info.htm

http://www.4shared.com/document/nAGxK_v0/PARADISE_AWAITS_EA.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/8juVI47d/ParadiseAwaits5.html

Okay, I got it uploaded. I couldn't find a manual, if anyone can find a manual it sure would help! There's about four different settings and different strategies. Let me know what you people think. Thanks

Edited by Funnyquadman

These developers are known for putting out very risky EAs such as Trumpeter and Pip Mania and this EA is no exception. This EA in particular has its place next to Ilan, FX Platinum and the Blessing EAs. There are no detailed reports on the website and only videos showcasting "performance".. In other words the developer chose a period of time when the EA does not crash the account and made a video of the backtest. If you look at the videos you will see that all trades converge to one price to be closed at.. that means trouble in disguise. Whether they use martingdale or not, the EA opens multiple positions adding risk after risk which wil blow one's account sooner than later. Hardly worth toying around with IMHO.

Cheers

totally agree.its a select performance show where the desperate investor gets to see what he so badly wants.a glimpse of profits.

a ticking bomb.go for ilan 19 i posted two or three days back.at least you will see the money double before it disappears into thin air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...