[REQ] Forex Seikou

here is a hint. i purchased fxgreed from these guys. very bad EA. the EA could not be seen in the experts directory. what i discovered is that they used dos prompt commands to hide the ex4 file in the experts directory of the installed MT4. if they are using the same thing with this installation you can unhide the files. this is not the simple hide/unhide file check box but is done via dos prompt commands. do a google search for hiding and unhiding files in windows OS.

thanx XpertAdvisor for sharing.

can we get some simple guidance on setting up this ea.i do understand price fed ea attached to let us say two chart and also guardian ea what about seikou..is it attached to still some further chart which may be same pair/s which have price feed ea on.and what tf.

the manual is obscure about seikou and clear about guardian and price feed eas in the aspects i mention above.

--

also it needs education..asking for registration email for the first input!

Edited by halcyonn

Haven't figure the setting yet. Looking at the document, it seems like trading on the price different between two brokers. The default setting, price feed from Alpari, trading on FX Clearing House(FXCH). I notice the FXCH broker has demo account spread on all major pairs 1 pip only. That the reason the EA can take profit easily show on the video (
).

Their InstaForex Statement seems to me hand made or it is from another broker.

look at the first trade of the statement

8287592 2010.08.05 17:20 sell 0.20 usdcad 1.0171 1.0186 1.0157 2010.08.05 21:34 1.0170 0.00 0.00 0.00 1.97

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4980808/seikou/mainstatement.jpg

but both instaforex demo and real account do not show the open price 1.0171 at 2010.08.05 17:20

demo terminal at 2010.08.05 17:20 price range is 1.0137-1.0135

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4980808/seikou/1720demo.jpg

demo terminal at 2010.08.05 17:20 price range is 1.0132-1.0130

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4980808/seikou/1720real.jpg

I'm trading with InstaForex since 1 year, i didn't see 1 pip of 0.1 lots costs $1 rather it is 10 cents.

I think the statement is not from instaforex.

The ticket number of first trade (USDCAD described above) was 8287592, can somebody verify that it was real or demo tradings ?

Edited by alifxtrader

Guest phreak
I figured it out: move data feed terminal folder from Program Files to experts/files of your trading terminal folder; then rename both data feed and trade terminal folders to just 'MetaTrader'. Edited by phreak

I figured it out: move data feet terminal folder from Program Files to experts/files of your trading terminal folder; then rename both data feed and trade terminal folders to just 'MetaTrader'.

Just like genius and his other one then. This drains the acct within hours.

Something is odd with the one in the video, that seikou code on mine is just the tp,sl and trail, the one in the vid makes no sense

Edited by metalriff