Forex SAMURAI Here the complete package.

Hmm so you mean it uses a webserver and send signals of master/slave?

I like the look of the site swords and things instead of the same old stuff we seen a million times..

Have fun

Patheway

Their protection infrastructure only lets you receive signals with a valid license.

People can download the package for free but will not circumvent the protection in a hundred years.

They even detect if a licensed user is trying to login multiple times ( if he generously is sharing his login-data to friends )

and will not allow that.

Final verdict: This protection is superior and nobody can crack it.

If you don´t believe me, please ask testttt ( I did ... and he confirmed my findings ).

Kudos to the authors of this protection.

Now the only question is: Do they deliver profitable signals ?

A friend has subscribed last week and there were losers and winners .... I think the losses are bigger than the profits.

Hopefully this will improve.

• 2 weeks later...
Do they deliver profitable signals ?

I have this EA running on a live account and it has made about 79 pips total since last week.

That is great except that the wins were at small lot sizes and losses were 4X the lot size.

So far this has not made any money. There have been times when I thought it was going to look good, then they close for a loss of 2 pips or a small gain of 6 pips. That is after being up 25