Currency compass indicators

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Good People,

Please find the latest officially released PROTECTED CC_indicators and video to explain the various indicator functions. A couple of indicaters have been updated. Note that the official revision is 2.1 (the same as previous release due to an error on my part) but these are the latest indicators so adjust your files accordingly.

Testttt, once again I would be grateful if you could educate them. Many thanks. Ben.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/Q7istufa/Official_Released_CC_Indicator.html

Many thanks b.gunn & testtt for your work here. b.gunn - in the latest video, Fred mentions that he plans to do a video where he goes over numerous trade examples using the revised entry methods. Would you be able to share that here too? It would be excellent if you could because the risk/reward statistics for this as an end-of-day system are hugely impressive - assuming we do it correctly... :D

Thanks in advance.

Hi JimJamBonks,

I agree with you on the stats, unfortunately my trial subscription to the site has run out so I have no access, however, you may find a couple of "technical analysis" videos by Fred useful (which he produces daily).

hxxp://[email protected]/file/u6jtw10q/Technical_Analysis.html

A suggestion - it would be good if other members here can subscribe to the 7 day trial which is totally FREE (no catch!). That way we can get more information until we are familiar with the system!

Regards

Ben

Good idea Ben,

There have been over 2000 views on this thread so far, so even if only a few subscribed it'd keep things going until we're up to speed.

Perhaps starting a list of subscribers would be an idea. Add a name to the list along with dates of trial. This way it may avoid too many people overlapping the same period, and people have a better idea of when to start their trial. There's probably an easier way to set this up, so suggestions welcome!

when i see video 5_day 5 .mp4

you will see the indicators V2.1 with MA signals and also green and red lines.

but im not found it on my chart

also theres some $_CC (template) missing

anyone have any idea about this?

Hi,

The system has changed somewhat since the "5 day training videos" so watch the CurrencyCompass_v2_1.mp4, this will give you an update on how to use the New 2.1 version of the indicators.

With regards to the indicators just change the indicator names to include "$_CC" and ".x" in the end as per the old indicators, then the Currency Compass template should work fine. Otherwise change the templates to your liking to match screens as indicated in the CurrencyCompass_v2_1.mp4. I hope this helps! Cheers Ben.

Edited by b.gunn

Courtesy of a friend whom I convinced to join the trial, here are the updated version 2.2 of the PROTECTED indicators with video. This system appears to get better!

Testttt, once again I would be grateful if you could educate these. Thank you!

hxxp://[email protected]/file/aHiWJP4t/CC_Indicators_ver_22.html

Thanks very good work Congratulations ...

An so how do you install all indicators in the Experts/indicators ?

Where he go favourites.dat and CurrencyCompass.set ?

Thanks sorry i'm newbee

Hi Yorgo,

1) Put all the ex4 (or mq4) files in the /Metatrader/experts/indicators folder

2) Put the .tpl file in /Metatrader/templates folder

3) Put the .set file in the Metatrader/symbolsets folder (this is optional)

4) Don't forget to re-start the Metatrader application once you have done this.

Don't worry about the favourites.dat file, as long as you have done the above, all should work!

Good Luck!

Ben

Hi all,

There is currently a training course underway, showing how to trade with these indicators. It is likely to be similar to the info posted by b.gunn, but it should be updated to reflect the recent upgrades. I should be able to gain access to the videos and I will upload them. Can someone pm me and tell me how to download a file which only appears to allow you to play the video? I thought it would just be a simple matter of saving the target file, but this option doesn't appear to work.

chrism