Currency compass indicators

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have the indicators now, but they require a licence to use them. Can someone here decode them?

Link is hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/Y0XbZrjy/CC_indicators.html

I believe they are protected using MQL Defender software. Is there any way around this?

I've been using these on a trial basis; 15min at night with good results so far.

Thanks in advance

Edited by chrismcp
Update - Link included

Hi Chrismcp,

I've posted the indicators in the "Put expired indicators to be unlocked" thread to see if there is some bright spark who can educate it. In the mean time we wait. Do you have any manuals/system you can share that go with the indicators? I understand they are created by Fred Gray? Is that correct? Also how do you use them on a trial basis? Sorry for all the questions, hope you can help demystify these for me! Thanks in advance.

Thanks b.gunn for the reply,

You can get a 7-day free trial if you follow the link:

hxxp://www.currencycompass.net/subscription-information/

When you sign up for the trial you will gain access to details of the strategy and how to use the indicators. Yes, the system was created by Fred Gray.

Hope this helps,

chrismcp

Here you go fellas, the manuals and videos....

5 Day Training Part 1 - hxxp://[email protected]/file/DARQ9SUk/5_Day_Training_Part_1.html

5 Day Training Part 2 - hxxp://[email protected]/file/1K-5yHsr/5_Day_Training_Part_2.html

Currency Compass Manuals - hxxp://[email protected]/file/IcH95DJz/Currency_Compass_Manuals.html

Edited by b.gunn

Hi,

Apparently there will be an updated set of indicators released today along with a training video. They've been revised to provide a more accurate entry/exit point.

Does anyone still have access to the 7-day trial and can they please upload this new info? Thanks in advance.