Super Indicator for Ninja needs cracking

fxuser1

Big thanks coming to you EDI!......sorry for being a fool...but how do i "MaschineID replace the XML file with yours." ...??? don't know how to replace it and what to replace it with.

do i open the XML in a html editor and edit this line in the code: <MachineId>MaschineID</MachineId> ??

thanks....!

Edited by fxuser1

fxuser1@

reply the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" with your maschine id from your Ninjatrader.

<LicenseState>Verified</LicenseState>

<LicenseType>Regular</LicenseType>

<MachineId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</MachineId>

you find you MaschineId hier:

Click Controlcenter-then --Helph -- then About---and you see MascineId.. cpoy this and replace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and save.

ok ...by the way I don't have a cracked version of Ninja..just the Regular paying version....is this okay? Or is this indicator you fixed only for Cracked ninja?

Also, i see the XML file is Spelled with MASCHINE and the English way to spell is MACHINE...does this matter?

I made the folder: vendorlicense in my C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendorlicense and I pasted the XML there.....but still the note comes up saying trial.

Is this even correct: I put my Machine ID in the XML File name...and also INSIDE the XML file CODE where it says <Machine ID>my mach id #

Edited by fxuser1

@Fxuser1

U need to installed the cracked NT Please Read first the Sticky thread ! please ask match your broker with the one that NT support . sometime different broker use weird policy !

btw . NT 6.5 release 16 coming up and 7 .beta 17 is the latest

use 6.5 release 15 :) should do fine !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Has anyone come up with a manual for this? You can go to their site and get a free 1 week trial to their trading room, but the rules seem to be kinda variable. Would be nice to see what they provide as far as basic rules of use. They seem to trade with a 4 tick range bar and go for 2 ticks- with a 10 tick stop- but some seem to use other settings so it would be nice to get a hold of their manual.

yep...that is right.....4 tick rage with 2 ticks target and 6-8 tick stop loss.

Can anyone make this into a copy so it can run freely on ninja without having to use the crack?

That would be fantastic if someone could code this to not need a crack. Thanks in advance. Also, still looking for a manual to go with this,

its IMPOSIBLE! ... IF YOU REALLY NEEDED, BUY IT!

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not working for me . . . . maybe I did it wrong

Hello,

Hi! I tried changing the XML file name replacing my machine ID: Not working. It says

Your free trial license for indicator TxxxxxxxxxxV2.0d ' will expire on 8/10/2010. Please contact 'Intexxxxxxxrs' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'Taxxxxxxxxer' for your machine ID 71xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC3. Is it possible for you to PM step by step instructions? If so, GREAT!!!!! Please help.

fxuser1@

reply the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" with your maschine id from your Ninjatrader.

<LicenseState>Verified</LicenseState>

<LicenseType>Regular</LicenseType>

<MachineId>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</MachineId>

you find you MaschineId hier:

Click Controlcenter-then --Helph -- then About---and you see MascineId.. cpoy this and replace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and save.

• 2 weeks later...