(REQ) ForexSFT

No trades on EURUSD M1 since opening STP three days ago. Loaded it also onto USDJPY M1 today morning. Divided TP and SL by 10 for 4-digit broker TS still at 25 else it won't be able to breath. Pardon me for jumping to conclusions, but it's looking more like a joke as the days pass.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Pardon me for jumping to conclusions, but it's looking more like a joke as the days pass.

This EA is a joke. You've seen how this robo get's the signals for buys/sells....simple standard indicators...I just don't get why they came up with NASA technology....I would have been more impressed If they'd claimed that C.E.R.N. is based upon their system

What has NASA technollogy has to do with Forex Trading?

Maybe they refer to the long list of checklist before entering a trade. That might explain why the EA does not open trade that often. Hopefully, it wouldn't open a trade only after the refund period has lapsed. :-) And that the refund is no question asked and not have to provide trade details.

Despite the stringent checks that NASA has, space shuttle still explode after take off. This implies that our account will still get blown!

I would rather go for the technology used by Goldman Sachs! They still surviving and profitable. ;-)

Edited by JasonKwok

There is a new optimized version available, can can anyone obtain this

They always say that.............its part of the scam. Why release an "optimized version" of a product thats just launched lol. Its got nasa technology it doesnt need to be optimised.

scam scam scam written all over it

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I would like to share the 2 EAs (ForexSTF and ForexSTF Advanced version) together with manual trading system and bonuses, etc. All included in this link: http://xxx.multiupload.com/RI6WGWEKPV

From what I read, they said that advanced version will trade on Gbpusd, etc, but I am disappointed that it is exactly same content as the ForexSTF version (only trade Eurusd, m1. Read the user's guide to know well).

I purchased right away after it was launched, and immediately put 2 EAs on many broker's mt4 platform. Until today, NO SINGLE TRADE. But so funny that the creator and other affiliates kept sending me emails saying that this person won few thousand usd profit yesterday, and that person won few thousand usd profit right after putting the EAs on their accounts ?

Where are the proofs ? ALL LIES. I even put these 2 EAs on M1 and M5, and in addition to Eurusd, I put them on Gbpusd, Usdjpy, Usdchf, etc just to see if they placed any trades. But so far, no single trade.

Anybody who bought these crap eas should ask for full refund asap.

Any genius coders can make these EAs place a trade (even a loser) is more talented than their NASA people. LOL.

James

But so funny that the creator and other affiliates kept sending me emails saying that this person won few thousand usd profit yesterday, and that person won few thousand usd profit right after putting the EAs on their accounts ?

more funny emails you can expect in your mailbox ... check this link and read them in advance.. and have a nice laugh .. lol :D

http://www.forexstf.com/jv.html

even before the product was launched, they had these "sold out" email templates ready there..

Edited by fxshare

Guest fxprofits
multiupload. c0m/ 0OAJX223CL

4 trades completed on forward demo.all wins with 321 green pips using 1 lot fixed size for each trade.one week total period.happy to share that last trade on eurchf was also traded on live accounts i trade.

Hi Halcyonn,

Please upload the Forex STF which gives you green pips..

with set file or manual if possible..

There are so many link i don't know which one to download? which link is good?

regards,

Fxprofits

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Halcyon and Hatchsead,

Wow, so good.

I don't know what went wrong with FXDD's Platform and demo account. No single trade so far. So strange and funny.

I am now on biz trip, and can not install it onto other brokers' platforms.

I just want to request Halcyon and Hatchhead the followings:

1. Please also run forward-test on the advanced version I posted in previous post.

2. Please advise which brokers you are running demo account? Please also try to run on some other brokers such as: Interbankfx, Fxcm, Gomarkets, Tadawulfx, and compare if these 2 EAs can work similarly well on all brokers, or are there any negative versus positive results on different brokers. Thanks for your hard work.

3. Monik7 and other genius coders: please make these 2 EAs work on all brokers that have the suffixes at the end of each pair so that all of us can use them on any brokers we like. Thanks.

4. On 5-digit brokers, do we have to add one more "0" at the end of the Take profit, Stop loss, and Trailing stop, etc?

5. Halcyon and Hatchhead: Do you use "Trade hour" = False or True?

I doubt these 2 EAs are from same creator of Forex Executive software, because their writing styles look very similar, and they all promoted other signal sellers with same ccontent. Forex Executive software is also good, if you trade it at same direction with Divergence Stochastics and Divergence MACD which I also posted these 2 Indicators and Forex Executive as well on other threads. You can try them.

Hope that we can finally find something that works well on the long-run, and all market situations soon. Lol.

Today is Non-farm payroll day, and market is promising a strong movement. Please turn on these 2 EAs, and see how they react to these situations, and whether they can survive and win or lose.

If possible, please post your results on mt4stats and other means.

Have a nice day !

James

James,44 pips amde on eurchf long on fxopen and fxprimus ndd ecn accounts,also on eglobal.no need to add zeros.i do not use trade hours.

i ahve seen a few trades missed on fxopen while they went through on eglobal and vice versa but not oftenn

the advanced version good only for eurgbp on 15 minute chart.i need to recheck and confirm the timeframe though.if different will post about it here.

Hi Halc,

I presently have the Primus NDD ECN account too, all I need to do is load the standard version with the .set files you've given and I should be good to go? I read somewhere that they have different set files for 4 and 5 digit brokers, will the one youve provided work with FxPrimus?

Much thanks! =)

James,44 pips amde on eurchf long on fxopen and fxprimus ndd ecn accounts,also on eglobal.no need to add zeros.i do not use trade hours.

i ahve seen a few trades missed on fxopen while they went through on eglobal and vice versa but not oftenn

the advanced version good only for eurgbp on 15 minute chart.i need to recheck and confirm the timeframe though.if different will post about it here.

Hi! For those ones who are having troubles with symbol prefixes or ends, take a look at the source code (standard version).

In case your code says that:

int init() {

double ld_0;

g_bars_140 = Bars;

if (EachTickMode) gi_unused_144 = 0;

else gi_unused_144 = 1;

int l_digits_8 = MarketInfo("EURUSD", MODE_DIGITS);

change it whith:

int init() {

double ld_0;

g_bars_140 = Bars;

if (EachTickMode) gi_unused_144 = 0;