NEW Megadroid N1

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking if dinj could be so kind and program the news filter and closing hour into the AI robot I have. The robot opens often trade around 4 pm EST and then the SL 80 pips is easily hunted down during the night by the pirates. That was only losses with AI robot. I gave to fix the problem to other programmer but the modified version doesn't want to trade at all. If yes, I will upload my original & modified versions of AI robot here to make the cosmetic makeup. I love the AI fellow.

Thanks Hermes

Edited by hermes
added thoughts

Any chance of getting N1 mods for those 2 megadroid versions posted by chimera123 a few posts back, dinj?

Would be MUCH appreciated!!! :)

P.S. The other already-mod'd megadroid is performing fantastically -- 10 pairs traded, using theozaki's trading rules of 10/10 hours before/after and the trading times he's posted in a different thread, with this N1 mod... it opened 7 trades and closed 7 trades today for 100% win and over $45.00 profit (trading 1 mini lot). It refrained from opening trades on 3 of the 10 pairs due to the news filtering. Fantastic!!! If you can mod the 1.2 XE version, it lets you set breakeven and other useful settings that the currently-modded versions dont let you do.

P.S.S. And it keeps on going and going... 8 trades, 8 wins, over $60 profit today. Amazing. Lets hope this is consistent rather than a fluke. Given the robot's overall reputation, and theozaki's results, im inclined to think this is the real deal.

Hello noziggity81

When u mean 10 hrs before and after news do u mean high impact or medium impact or both

Thanks

That's not possible. The news filter doesn't work in backtest. I put a if(!IsTesting()) before the whole thing so that it wouldn't give weird backtests, as I didn't know that you could download news from the past. The EAs that I modified are supposed to work exactly as the original in backtest. If you wanna test the news filter in the backtest take out that condition from the code.

Also, as far as I know, I think that there only is dangerous news for a megadroid pair about 2-4 times a month.

Hello

I am a newbie in programming and would like to backtest with news filter specially on MD 1.21 nodll-bbr-121-2 Can somone please assist

Thanks

Dear All,

Does anyone know if I can insert a comment within this bot so I'm able to distinguish trades made by MD Pro and others?

Many thanks!

I think that's possible, can you be more specific?

Is the comment thing you're talking about, the comment that appears on the experts tab when it opens a trade?

And which megadroids would you want that?

Hi Dinj,

Many thanks for the reply. I was referring to the Comment Field after trade is closed under "Account History". Not sure if this can be done.

So as to know which trades are closed with MDPro, and which trades are closed with other EAs =)

Hi Dinj,

Many thanks for the reply. I was referring to the Comment Field after trade is closed under "Account History". Not sure if this can be done.

So as to know which trades are closed with MDPro, and which trades are closed with other EAs =)

That can be done, and it's pretty easy if you can program.

When a EA creates a order, it can always leave a comment of your choice, you just have to edit that field.

Which EA/versions of megadroid would you want that?

Hi dinj, I know you are busy man but could you go back to page 6 reply #56 where is my question to you and try to answer it? Thanks.

Hermes

Here you go. Aiforex with news and closehour

http://www.multiupload.com/JGR10O2WQH

Besides the usual news, in the end you have the thing you asked. There are three variables in that (Programmed Close All):

AllowTimedCloseAll: Here you choose if you want to enable that option or not.

GMT_offset: I put this because of the close hour time you want it to close all trades with the added gmt offset.

HourToCloseAll: and this is to choose what GMT hour you want it to close all trades.

It should work even though i didn't test it.

I hope you get nice results with it. I don't like ai forex though, when eurusd is in sideways market, it gets a lot of losses, and i'm not forex-smart enough to detect when that happens.

Hi DInj,

On the Megadroid Pro v1.01ee N1 at your convenience.

Regards.

Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/LMY0UQ7TFT

It's only the mq4, use the same dll and ffcal.

Right in the end, the last field of this new version is Order_Comment.

Put whatever you want as order comment and it should appear later on the historical trades.

I say should, because I can't test it on backtest, backtest doesn't show order comments.

Another thing: if, on the order_comment, you write somewhere a colon, like "MegadroidPro: ", it will add the pair in the end, becoming, for exemple "Megadroid Pro: EURUSD"

I don't know if this is usefull or not, I was just experimenting.

Here are my live stats for this week:

Primus:

2010.06.29 00:03 sell 0.19 eurgbp- 0.81313 0.82341 0.80813 2010.06.29 01:58 0.81313 -1.90 0.00 0.00 0.00

Pro:

2010.06.29 00:03 sell 0.20 eurgbp 0.81303 0.82325 0.80803 2010.06.29 03:03 0.81364 0.00 0.00 0.00 -18.43

Gallant:

2010.06.28 22:03 sell 0.16 eurgbpgfx5 0.81298 0.82347 0.80813 2010.06.29 01:03 0.81372 0.00 0.00 0.00 -17.89

2010.06.29 00:54 sell 0.16 eurchfgfx5 1.33592 1.34851 1.33123 2010.06.29 01:28 1.33486 0.00 0.00 0.00 15.60

GM:

2010.06.28 23:05 sell 0.05 eurgbp 0.81311 0.82332 0.80811 2010.06.29 00:59 0.81308 0.00 0.00 -0.11 0.23

Regards.

Thanks for the answer dinj but I don't see in settings those parameters? Only GMT offset is there. Tell me which robot can trade successfully in ranging market? It is a million dollar answer. If we attach an ADX to the chart we can manipulate the entries manually like check the box ask before trade. AI made me some income. It easily make 350 pips in trending market. The problem is you have to close it manually because it never close trade when optimal time for it. It breaks even and mostly ends with 0.0 profit it not closed manually!

Do you have a different version of AI robot?

Hermes