FXStorm Trading system

Heh doestn matter what you think mograst. I can tell you that this system can do in every market condition and you can scalp all day long :). System has a TP and SL just im trading without it :). Thats my onw system and it was develpoed by me whats wrong with that ? It wasnt ready in 2 days time, it took nearly 2 years time. I will write a manual for it and thats it. Edited by FxEx

Hi FxEx,

The 2 days of trades from Tuesday and Monday look great.

However, I've run stacks of EA's which can give great results for days or even weeks and then they fall to pieces when market conditions change.

I assume targets and stops are hidden. Are these fixed and different per pair traded or are they based on ATR ?

I see that the stops must be quite large from the UJ sell on 7th at 11:46 which went into about a 64 pip drawdown before it finally closed at 22:44 at a tiny loss of 0.87 pips. I've not checked all trades, so I'm not sure of max. drawdown (keeping drawdown as low as possible is crucial for a good EA).

The good thing is that the EA appears to be capable of "letting winners run" (which is very unusual lol) as can be seen from the most profitable trade of the two days in EJ.

It's good to see folks developing their own EAs here as I believe that's the only way to get an automated system worth trading and I'll be interested to hear more of how you developed the trading logic if you're willing to share.

aha lol.

I thought that looked like manual trading :)

Manual trading will always beat EAs, however the original statement posted in the thread looked pretty good for an EA, hence the interest. Still...two days is nowhere near enough to have an idea of whether the EA is good or not, it may have just have got lucky on those two days.

Which indicators are you using?

So many of them I lost count... most of them anyway are here at Indo.....My main interest now is Zup 84 and Market Time....for Zup I just follow the step to trade with it ( the gartley patterns) and for market time I just use it as a support and resistance trading...

So many of them I lost count... most of them anyway are here at Indo.....My main interest now is Zup 84 and Market Time....for Zup I just follow the step to trade with it ( the gartley patterns) and for market time I just use it as a support and resistance trading...

Ok thanks which time frame are you using?