Smart Scalper 1.1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally, it opened 3 trades on GoMarkets. 1 stopped out and 2 ended up with profit

12411227 2010/09/02 05:14:13 Sell 0.10 EURUSD 1.27887 2010/09/02 07:42:22 1.27884 0.00 0.00 0.33 0.3

Magic #2119090 Smart Scapler V1.1.3

12417793 2010/09/02 08:29:48 Sell 0.10 EURUSD 1.28198 2010/09/02 09:04:54 1.28 0.00 0.00 21.84 19.8

Magic #2119080 Smart Scapler V1.1.3

12415323 2010/09/02 07:46:03 Sell 0.10 EURUSD 1.27894 2010/09/02 09:04:56 1.27999 0.00 0.00 - 11.57 - 10.5

Magic #2119090 Smart Scapler V1.1.3

2010.09.02 23:28:26 2009.05.12 00:00 TrendPower EURUSD,H1: invalid integer number as parameter 2 for SetIndexDrawBegin function

Hi, TrendPower indicator is with incorrect code. Modify this -- e.g comment out line 48 to 50:

// SetIndexDrawBegin(0,TrendBuffer);

// SetIndexDrawBegin(1,ADXPeriod);

// SetIndexDrawBegin(2,ADXPeriod);

• 2 weeks later...
Please anybody can share the manual to this EA it will be appreciated. Thanks

Here is the manual.

it was shared on MyFxBook Discussion

On the same discussion forum, the developer also gave a description of the parameters.

No idea why it did not work for some of you, but I'm trading it live on Alpari UK and Go Markets for about a month. so far, it has been profitable. I used to have it on my IamFX live account too but I have closed IamFX account after discovering that they did not give me the RAW Spread as they advertised.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the manual.

it was shared on MyFxBook Discussion

On the same discussion forum, the developer also gave a description of the parameters.

No idea why it did not work for some of you, but I'm trading it live on Alpari UK and Go Markets for about a month. so far, it has been profitable. I used to have it on my IamFX live account too but I have closed IamFX account after discovering that they did not give me the RAW Spread as they advertised.

hi jason,

do you run it with stoploss showing on go markets ???

greets

reiner

hi jason,

do you run it with stoploss showing on go markets ???

greets

reiner

With the Original EA, you need to set HideSL to TRUE in order for the EA to place trades on Go Markets. Else, the EA will not place any trade because it was not coded for ECN type of execution. On Go Markets platform, the order must be placed before it can be modified with SL and TP. With HideSL set to true, we will not see the SL on the trade. This implies that your VPS must be reliable or else there will be no SL.

If you used the EA on Alpari UK, you can set HideSL to false and the EA will still be able to place trades.

With the Original EA, you need to set HideSL to TRUE in order for the EA to place trades on Go Markets. Else, the EA will not place any trade because it was not coded for ECN type of execution. On Go Markets platform, the order must be placed before it can be modified with SL and TP. With HideSL set to true, we will not see the SL on the trade. This implies that your VPS must be reliable or else there will be no SL.

If you used the EA on Alpari UK, you can set HideSL to false and the EA will still be able to place trades.

hi jason,

yes that makes sense, funny in their description it says it can handle ecn.

i have it running on several go demos and at least one with sl hiding and i get no trades within the last 2 days or so, maybe its because the euro gone crazy.

have you gotten any trades on gomarkets within the last 2 days ???

i had it running succesfully sometime last week with sl hiding and it reached the 150sl and beyond and it did not close the trades, so please take note of that. the sl function in my case did not work.

i wanted to try the max loss function to see if that works, but ever since its not trading at all anymore no matter what i try.

and yes i fixed that one indie so i wont get any errors anymore.

oh one more thing, have you been able to get a copy of the tortoise ??

cya

It is just a matter of when, not if, this EA takes a big chunk out of your account.

i do agree, its not a set and forget bot. i do like its strategy somewhat and their trades on myfxbook are darn good, its just no other peoples trades seem to match. they are not even close, light years apart and thats very odd to me.

there always will be differences but its like they trade a completely different animal.

oh well............

Yesterday on my real money Go Markets account, it opened three trades, two losses but one with the 3X lot size managed to recoup the losses plus profits.

You can modify the code to make it ECN.

Compute the lot size based on the max SL so that you will be trading within calculated risk and taking losses that you can afford. In one of my previous post, I have shared the modified version that allow turning off the MM and set fixed lot size.

Yesterday on my real money Go Markets account, it opened three trades, two losses but one with the 3X lot size managed to recoup the losses plus profits.

You can modify the code to make it ECN.

Compute the lot size based on the max SL so that you will be trading within calculated risk and taking losses that you can afford. In one of my previous post, I have shared the modified version that allow turning off the MM and set fixed lot size.

yes i did get a few trades myself, my booboo must have been that i selected show stoploss. i will have that run on demo for a while and observe.

but now i got a mail from gomarkets that i no longer can trade with them. ah is it so nice to be living in the usa, notttttttttt

what will those dem idiots dream up next.......................

yes i did get a few trades myself, my booboo must have been that i selected show stoploss. i will have that run on demo for a while and observe.

but now i got a mail from gomarkets that i no longer can trade with them. ah is it so nice to be living in the usa, notttttttttt

what will those dem idiots dream up next.......................

Was it due to the latest regulations and Go Marktets not able to acept client from US? hmmm...

I used to keep my money in USD and with US brokers. But after hearing what Jim Rogers said about US and the reason for him to migrate out of US to Asia, I shifted my account to AUD and that's how I started with Go Markets. Unless I plan to retire in US else I'll need to work extra hard to cover the losses in the depreciating USD. Wonder if there is a MT4 broker that accept RMB ;-)