(req) Super ADX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I dont know if this has been shared but here you go in any event. This is the trend wave from the same guys.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/x89PeuT8/TrendWave.html

This community gives so much so I hope its not been shared yet.

If some one gets the Super ADX I hope you guys will return the favour.

P.S. Im on some ones case that I believe has it so let cross our fingers

Hi Guys,

I dont know if this has been shared but here you go in any event. This is the trend wave from the same guys.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/x89PeuT8/TrendWave.html

This community gives so much so I hope its not been shared yet.

If some one gets the Super ADX I hope you guys will return the favour.

P.S. Im on some ones case that I believe has it so let cross our fingers

While we are all waiting for Super-ADX, thanks for your share of TrendW@ve.

Just wondering, does the TW indicator come with any manual or instruction? If the yellow and blue balls are the signals to go short and long, just casually eye-balling charts from past few days, there appeared to be as many false signals as correct ones. I assume there are further discretionary filters or judgment used to decide if the signals are strong? I would be curious what is the author's official rules for using this indicator. But thanks for share even if no manual.

Hope this is what you are looking for. Have not had time to look at it. I do find on 5M chart the dots are quite good.

hxxp://[email protected]/document/WFNhE6dJ/TrendWave_Directions.html

Enjoy

Thanks for checking, Eldiablo54. This was instruction for how to install indicators, which I have already done. I was hoping for the author's trading rules for using this indicator.

No worries if you don't have. That's fine too. I assume I can still use it as a confirmation signal trading after a pull-back in the direction of a bigger overall trend.

While we are all waiting for Super-ADX, thanks for your share of TrendW@ve.

Just wondering, does the TW indicator come with any manual or instruction? If the yellow and blue balls are the signals to go short and long, just casually eye-balling charts from past few days, there appeared to be as many false signals as correct ones. I assume there are further discretionary filters or judgment used to decide if the signals are strong? I would be curious what is the author's official rules for using this indicator. But thanks for share even if no manual.

here you go joeytrader,

http://www.superadx.com/trendwave/

best

ramliam

This indicator needs additional confirmation before following.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/kampungkid/FX/entry.jpg

The screen is today's USDJPY on M15 and TradeWave shows 3 sell signals before the actual reversal come to life.

Ignore the Magenta arrow in the main chart as it is a REPAINT indicator showing possible reversal.

I know some of you will ask for it, so here is the link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Bx9qBTJs/Entry.html