Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Trading System 2.

Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Trading System 2.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Trading System 2.

Renko Ashi Trading System 2

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9053/eutoday.gif

Please read the pdf manual for this system. Good luck everyone.

PS: Reuploaded the fixed ma in applied price indicator. Special thanks to FXchaser

PS: Reuploaded the fixed macd alert indicator. Special thanks to Puzzlebird

PS: Reuploaded a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

NEW! PS: Reuploaded MACD ALERT 2 Indicator, Fixed the repaint Issue and ability to turn on and off the alarms, Special Thanks to Silvio Invernici

Please note that you must only take trades. (Which i have missed to mention in the manual clearly)

Buy - When macd is above 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Sell - When macd is below 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Renko skype room, add me to join the room.

Skype id : mr-nims

Renko Group is now on facebook. Feel free to join and share knowledge.

Renko Trading System Group | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=311067061095

-----------------------------------

http://www.4shared.com/dir/Vm-gM2zP/sharing.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[7:48:41 AM] Uriya Zarum says:

*** Very important please read*** -

Dear Traders.

A Few months ago I discovered Mr.Nims thread about renko and joined this room.

The room was in fire with lots of active traders.

After a while Mr.nims came out with his program to manage accounts wich was very tempting...

Anyway he sounds like good guy etc... SO i decided to give it a chance..

I didn't let him manage my account but I delivered him $500 directly to him.

SO like any client I asumed he will get back to me and tells me what's going on with the money , at least contact me once in a week.

but no, I was the only to run after him to get reports.

at first he told me he lost more then 50% and he needs time to recover. and me a very patience guy said : "ok take your time and recover.."

I allways said to him there is no need to risk a lot since I was his first client (that what he told me , not sure how much it's true ).

anyway he lost again and ask for money again SO i sent him another $100 , He told me that he can recover.

again , all this was after I run after him to get reports and he always had his stories, He never tried to rich me exept 1 time he rich me to ask for more money.

Meanwhile I saw when he enter the room (after a long period of time he dissapeard) that he ads a mass of new people and then dissappear for long time after 2 hours he has been in the rooom - HMMMM

At that stage I was very sceptical . I said may be he lose - ok . But why he never contact me ? what kind of manager is he ?

Every time when I see him he has a story.

I admit I was too naive and a fool to give my trust to somone who sounds to emotional about making $ in the market .It's not suposed to be the caracture of somone successful in the forex market...

+ claimed to double accounts in a month - lol

after few months I understand I was fooled

*Is it suspicious I asked few cash to see his answer and his answer is "big f******* stroy?"

*Is it suspicious when Mr.Nims posts things in facebook but never contact his clients ? (I had him in facebook untill the last week , his last post was few days ago)

*Is it suspicious My friend , My neighbore lost cash with him and told me he see he acts like a gambler ?

*Is it suspicious I spoke with other people in private that told me Mr.Nims lost all their money and he avoid them ?

- I know at least for 3 people that got scammed !

How many more ? ..

My conclusions are:

Mr.Nims is nothing but a scammer and lier , Be ware of him and please inform your friends too , in forums , everywhere...

so... WHERE IS MR.NIMS NOW ? KNOCK KNOCK - ARE YOU THERE , ANYBODY HOME ?

=================================== =====

EVERYONE WHO GOT SCAMMED DO NOT BE ASHAMED . POST HERE YOUR THOUGHTS ! AND IN THE FORUMS ! PLEASE !

=================================== =====

Best wishes to all of you,

Uriya Zarum