Z0ne Dominat0r

Does anyone see a refund policy through SWReg Digital River? This selling medium looks even more difficult than Plimus but only time will tell. See across the top of the Zone Dominator promo page, by innuendo it has appeared on numerous TV channels, anyone know if that is true? I guess without trying it live we're not going to know whether it is just another repainting joke, but from the graphical representations and total lack of verifiable performance statistics it sure looks dodgy ... especially with no prospect of a refund.

... See across the top of the Zone Dominator promo page, by innuendo it has appeared on numerous TV channels, anyone know if that is true?

I think showing the logos of well-known companies at the top of a sales page must be the latest fad. I randomly chose a few of famous logos' respective companies: I tried searching for this product in: Google, Yahoo, and YouTube, and could not find any useful reference to the Zone Dominator. Also, why put the logo of Clickbank at the top, when in fact the product is not even using Clickbank? It uses some set-up called SWReg Digital River instead.

Although I do not know anything about the product itself, (it might even be a good product, I just don't know), the idea of putting up famous companies' logos at the top of a sales page, which has no mention of this product on their sites, kind of turn me off.

i dont know if this is a simple indicator or a standalone software or ea which gets signals from a server. reminds me a bit of forex mercenary. but they dont have an affiliate link, thats a good sign for me :) i dont know who is creating all this sales pages but i think they are built from some kind of website templates. the logos on the top have nothing to do with the product, thats for sure.

I have been fooling around with this on different pairs and different time-frames, but have found it to be not good predictor at all. Even going back to the "profitable" trade examples as shown on their web page, the indicators did not give very clear indication at all. I can see myself getting stopped out just as frequently as making a profit with this.

If anyone can figure out how to trade this successfully, please share your knowledge.

Otherwise, I suspect I will not be using this as it stand right now. Perhaps someday I'll use the indicators as additional confirmation to other systems.

1000000 Kudos for you JoeyTrader. You do a lot of good contributions to this great forum

you're welcome, jassie360, sorry the share is not as great as the sales page seems to indicate.

Thanks Joey :)

I have combined the "ultrabounce" indi with a Stoch/Rsi, which combined gives some very good entry signals. indi's + template below

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11DH5QSA

hope this is of benefit.

Thanks, Hagar, I'll take at look at your suggestion. Just wondering, which currency pairs, and which time-frames have you found the most success with this?

• 1 year later...

Yes. If you read the entire sales page, they actually "forget" to change the text and call it Zone "Oscillator" instead of Zone "Dominator". I see these type of mistakes often in sales literature, where they are copying and paste, from another product. ;))

unfortunately this is just rename of "RangeOscillator" :(