(Req)Timing Secrets for Daily Forecasting 100% Accurate +/-1minute Tested 1586 times

Everyone, it's not a system or even an indicator like stupid zigzac pointer! :)) =))

It's an ebook! :)

But unfortunately, I couldnt open it.

Closed after I click [Click to continue] Button.

This is an educated version of the book

can u post the link here?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hoanghuy,

I could have posted those links myself! I did not, and obviously for a reason! Instead I asked you to upload it somewhere and post those new links. Oh, well...

polaris

Polaris, my apology to you man.

And sorry to you guys.

I will reupload the links and posted it back later.

Edited by hoanghuy

One has to wonder about a company that calls themselves Bumasoft ......

I think that this might be part of the Malaysian or Indonesian language. I have come across a similar word when things are only for the Malaysians Bumi-something. Cheaper housing - bumi-something. With luck someone will put me right.

I think that this might be part of the Malaysian or Indonesian language. I have come across a similar word when things are only for the Malaysians Bumi-something. Cheaper housing - bumi-something. With luck someone will put me right.

He's not a Malaysian, man.

Here is the link for the full book:

http://www.multiupload.com/SWZTFTPGSQ

@Todayke: I think you have missed a part of them. Try the new link I have uploaded :)

.... Do you know where we could find Gann's original works/paper/handwriting... I ve been searching for months but till now I just found a piece of that such as his books, a Soybean chart..., I think there have to be much more.

Do you know it?

Gann's original scripts are available in the file sections of these Gann groups. (You may have to join before accessing)

hxxp://[email protected]/group/Time-Price-Research-II/

hxxp://[email protected]/group/gannstudygroup/

Edited by PhiSquared2618

hi hoanghuy,

I'm having the same problem here even thought I download the exe file from your latest link... Do we need any unlock key? or need to install other software?

Regards

rey

@cubicrey: No need to install any other software.

I dont know why you can't open after download the full exe file???

Please try to redownload and open it on another computer. Maybe that will help :)

@rover666: he's just giving some examples, nothing worth $5000 here I think...

@for_u_abcdef: I have tried to find it, but I can make sure to you that until now, there is no one has cracked it!

My Friend.....Gann is genious mathemathicians....and a little insane...so hard to following his method since we have to find another possibility to connect the number with some cycle....you can google and find the way or book about study the Ganns methode of trading....
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".