(Req)Timing Secrets for Daily Forecasting 100% Accurate +/-1minute Tested 1586 times

Hi all,

This guy said that the indicator can predicted market future.

Please share if you have!

Thank you so much for that!

hxxp://www.timingsecr3ts.c0m

Here are some images on the site:

http://www.timingsecrets.com/images/spx.gif

http://www.timingsecrets.com/images/oj.gif

http://www.timingsecrets.com/images/2004-07-06_Cocoa.gif

Looks interesting, right?

Edited by hoanghuy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gann had loads of different methods - some better than others, though they're very tricky to understand and use.

I'm sure I remember seeing a method of Gann's where his trading related to different phases of the moon. If the moon's cycles can influence humans then it's possible that these effects may show in the market movements. It's all interesting stuff, though I doubt if knowing it will make you a great trader.

Hi, guys,

Why not stop looking for a holy grail that you can buy from somewhere? Just do your homework, study the market, but not just price. You need a study of price and time for your research to be complete. That's all you need. Just take the time and study market cycles. Try to understand why and how the markets move the way they do. You can do it without buying an EA or an indicator. The timing secret is within you ;)

Hi guys,

I looked at the guys website and it does look very fishy. You will be getting a software on your desktop which calculates or help you calculate those reversal dates and levels although no formula will be provided. One testinomial made me chuckle (see below):

"CHIRURGICAL TRADING PRECISION!"

"I work on intraday basis on FOREX, GBP/USD and normally make 1 trade a day. I was working on 5, 15 and 30 minutes but now with this unusual settings I have chirurgical entry and exit. I'm able to take from 30 to 50 pips daily that it's a very good amount of money with some contracts. Thank you very much because this simply changes my trading precision!"

Ryan Power - Italy

Plotted in my MT4, it's not what I am looking for.

I'm looking for an indicator that can display planet positions information in my MT4...

The website timingsecr3ts.com could be a scam if it use Zigzag pointer in that chart.

Zigzag pointer repaints and repainting is...:-S

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuu...... \m/

sorry.....I can't understand what is "planet positions information"

today is 28th May 2010 so planet position is.......

Oh !! today is FULL MOON !!

mate don't waste your time and money !!

This is 1200% scam !!!

t2g,

You shouldn't make fun of things you have no clue about! J.P. Morgan once said: "Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do!"

In my opinion you can make heaps of money if you can use astrology to your advantage. So my previous comment that it would be useless was just about this product in particular, not about astrology in general.

hoanghuy,

If you want to know more about this product make a search for whymarketsturn! If you are still curious about this product after having gathered some information about it I may look for and upload it. But I promise you that it will be a disappointment! If not you may teach me something...

Instead of this one you may look at wave59 and its related courses! If you can get ahold of the Poweruser Conference DVDs send me the links please! ;)

t2g,

You shouldn't make fun of things you have no clue about! J.P. Morgan once said: "Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do!"

In my opinion you can make heaps of money if you can use astrology to your advantage. So my previous comment that it would be useless was just about this product in particular, not about astrology in general.

hoanghuy,

If you want to know more about this product make a search for whymarketsturn! If you are still curious about this product after having gathered some information about it I may look for and upload it. But I promise you that it will be a disappointment! If not you may teach me something...

Instead of this one you may look at wave59 and its related courses! If you can get ahold of the Poweruser Conference DVDs send me the links please! ;)

Thanks, polaris, I look forward to that if you could upload it.

Just give it a try and we can see.

If it's not astrology, so I will forget it immediately :)

Do you know where we could find Gann's original works/paper/handwriting... I ve been searching for months but till now I just found a piece of that such as his books, a Soybean chart..., I think there have to be much more.

Do you know it?

No No hoanghuy

We are misunderstanding each other.......

I was just thinking you are still looking for 1st post's indicator.....

that's why I commented like that.........

but lets post on correct topics.

otherwise it makes confusion and misunderstanding.....

if you feeling bad about me ,

I apologize......

I'm sorry..........

I'm just looking for a real Natural Law indicator :) not any stupid Zigzag pointer :D

Maybe the indicator on the first post is stupid, anyway

It's ok man :)

Now I understand you

Happy trading to you, really.

Edited by hoanghuy

Thanks, polaris, I look forward to that if you could upload it.

Just give it a try and we can see.

If it's not astrology, so I will forget it immediately :)

Do you know where we could find Gann's original works/paper/handwriting... I ve been searching for months but till now I just found a piece of that such as his books, a Soybean chart..., I think there have to be much more.

Do you know it?

Sent you the links via pm. If you want to share it here upload it somewhere and post the new links. That's it for me in this thread. But contact me if you can use it to your advantage! :)