[Req] FX5 Macd Divergence EA

• 1 month later...
Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I agree with Metalriff. I am a member of Funyoo's forum for few months as of now.

I downloaded and used many good EAs with pre-set files posted by Funyoo on demo and live accounts.

But unfortunately, until today, all of them made me lose money. The backtesting period of 10 years with optimized settings of those EAs can be used profitably on live accounts.

I requested Funyoo many times to FOCUS only on the 10 most profitable EAs (from backtesting and optimized settings), and try to make them work as profitably on live demo testing as backtesting, but he continued to create so many EAs for all members in forum.

Yes, I agree and respect his talented coding, and low subscription fee per year. But what are the benefits if all profitable EAs in backtesting are losers in live accounts? So, why need many EAs?

I only need 1 or 2 consistently profitable EAs on live accounts on long-term rather than hundred or thousand un-profitable EAs.

This is my personal opinion.

James

• 5 months later...