[REQ] Forex Multivers 2.0

I know that there are Thread started already about Multivers, but still there are no properly working educated version of Multivers 2.0

By posting this Thread i want to pay additional attention, to those who probably may have this robot and would not mind to share it with us.

So if you have properly working and educated version of this robot, please share.

Even if you dont, but know where to buy one, (educated, not original) please post a link

(dont forget to use

. .  . .[  . / .   code])

Hi guys ,

The version of forex multivers 2.0 that I downloaded from the link of the started thread in the forum , doesn,t work .

I think that it is a version that has not been correctly educated . By the other hand , I have checked the results of forex multivers , from the

database of Forexpeacearmy , in forward test , ( more than one month ) , and the results , at least in usdjpy and usdcad are really impressive .

( I exported to excel , and I checked the results for that pairs ) . My conclusion is that Forex

Multivers , in gbpusd and usdjpy , has worked really very good , even in the worst volatility weeks. The last two weeks has been very bad for scalpers , due to the problems of

european economy . But Forex multivers has worked very good last weeks , with important profits in that pairs ( from an initial balance of 5000 usd , we obtain in one month a profit

of 1040,49 usd in isdjpy , and a profit of 1146,33 in gbpusd ; in usdcad the results are good to , with a profit of 808,81 usd . The lot size ( average ) , for each trade , is , more or less , 0,65

. So , I think that if anyone

could share with us a version of Forex Multiverse correctly educated , we coud continue testing this scalper , and even perform it . Thank you ,

Manuel

All these are using Alpari except the live account. Its using fxcbs. Check it out.

Alpari has unrealist spreads on its demo accounts, so performance won't be seen in real accounts. Unless you use broker with very low spreads.

Third-Party Reviews

www.f0rex-robot-hazard.com
www.f0rex-tests.com
www.expertadvis0rsforex.com
www.f0rexpeacearmy.com
www.f0rexrobotstest.com  live account
d0nnaforex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think this has been shared, just search for it in this forum. Also, Multivers V3 also been shared, again, search for it in this forum

enlight me please, cause all the links that were shared were down and if the ones who were up werent Multivers V3, bur EURO WAVE EA, it took me over 40 pages to realize this after trying and downloading and reading the whole thread, so please enlight me and paste here the V3 version, the genuine one, not the EURO Wave EA crap that most people is sharing as V3