(REQ) Add a take profit feature to an EA

Hi folks,

yep, the EA is from FF. Unfortunately there doesn´t exist a long discussion about it. I think the EA has potential. I tested it last week with good results on 1 h chart (it should work on higher and slower tf but with other entry and exit conditions). We have to do some fine-tuning. On 1 h chart I had 90/10 for entries but the exits with 20/80 are not good. I closed many orders manually. A sleepaftertrade function would be good because if you closed an order sometimes the Ea opened immediatley a new one. But remember: It´s a multipair trader - that means it hast to do it for every pair seperately.

Maybe a jumping SL function would be good, too. So that we make positive pips without fail - the price often goes in the right direction but sometimes it falls back. I hope some of you are interested for testing that bot - maybe we can optimize it together. Suggestions, better settings etc. are welcome! :)

Best regards!

P.S.: Here´s the indi for the EA:

hxxp://www.file-upload.net/download-2533620/KG-RS-GROUP-V1.1.mq4.html

Edited by Meister_Propper

Hi folks,

yesterday I got 2 strange trades with a strange TP price. I set TP to 20 Pips (The price of yen pairs was allright). Here are the 2 strange trades:

EURAUD: open price was 1.48732 - TP price 1.68!!!732

USDCAD: open price was 1.05543 - TP price 1.2!!!5543

Could somebody have a look at the code again to fix that problem, please? Thank you very much!

Best regards!

Edited by Meister_Propper