@ Req. elite swing trader indicator VERY HOT $$$$ @

Any news? Does this system work??

thanks for sharing, any news / feedback ?

hi, here's what i see and think after observing this indi.

this is basically based on momentum and it's signals are generated as such. nothing to do with patterns or price levels. if there are a lot of buying action, it will tell you to go long. vice versa for short. as long as the momentum is there, the signal will stick around. it will even tell you to go long multiple times during a trend.

this is also the funny part with this indi. sometimes the signal will stick around. even when prices has gone the opposite direction by alot. so i suggest you get out at s/r levels.

this indi can definitely not be used for swing trading, it will kill your acct. i noticed that it gave a sell signal on the 4hr tf. but as prices went up, the signal is still valid. until the bull candle engulfed the previous candle that told you to go short. by this time you will be in losses by quite alot.

use this indi for entries when there is a trend, if you don't know when to get in. take profits at s/r levels. use it for confirmation with other indis. it's not that useless but use this indi with care. thanks, trade well