[REQ] P*H*D M3th0d

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£2,997.00 - theres no way I would pay that much for a system. It might be good, although I think the price is just phycological in order to make you feel the system and one on one tuition must be good quality.

It might be a good system and he does offer one on one tutition - supposedly. So if you have the money to spare then it might be worth it. However if you have that much money to spare on a system then you probably already have a killer profitable system and don't need another. In my opinion, using the money to pump up your trading account and also to buy a good less expensive strategy (or check the forum ;) ) is a better option.

Edited by chrisbenjy
Spelling error

• 2 weeks later...

Here is some more information on @ndy Thomps0n and the P*H*D method.

He plugs Stealth forex and the EB2 system and has a system called the Jackal Juicer that sounds a lot like the P*H*D system without the one on one tuition.

Anyway here is the link for you to make up your own mind:

hxxp://www.forexj@[email protected]/

yakka

Edited by hermanhess

It is hard to tell about the system as for the price it is not for most people to afford (P*H*D method). Never tried private 1:1 mentoring or training therefore can't tell how effective it is, but I would assume it is definetely better than a bunch of books and DVDs to study by yourself. Seeing something live is very different than reading about in a book or watching a video plus you are there to ask anything as it is your time. I have bought plenty books and courses, and all I can tell is that almost none of them or very few show trades live as they are happening. Most courses brag about past data and results, analyze it ten times, but they don't take trades live in front of you. Some give excuses that they are not allowed to (investment advice crap), others maybe feel embarased to have a loosing trade in front of students, whatever the reason it is rare. Sometimes you think it is expensive but when you start counting how many 97$ systems and EAs you have bought + how much it lost live, then even more systems at higher prices, you will see that 2000gbp might not be that far off. I'm not saying that this is the one, do your own research, email, even call or meet if possible and find out, and this alone will filter a lot of BS. Edited by hermanhess

got this email from cash master today, I guess if no forum member has the money and time to sign up before next Monday, we'll probably not going to see this shared then, sigh:

Hi,

Just a quick e-mail to let you know that the recent offer for one

to one tuition with Andy Thompson will expire on Monday.

Andy e-mailed me yesterday to ask me to remove the web page on

Monday as he doesn't want to get too booked up to be able to go

back to Tenerife in a few weeks time. He will honour any bookings

already made of course and any further bookings between now and

Monday.

If you have been sitting on the fence about spending the day with

Andy, one to one, to learn his method of trading then now is the

time to decide as no further bookings will be taken after Monday.

I've traded the method now for three months and made £12,030 a £10

a pip. It's a great method and certainly works well using specific

indicators, one of which I'd never heard of before!

Full details here:

http://www.c@[email protected]/P*H*DMeth0d.htm

Have a great weekend.

Graham

Edited by hermanhess

Hi,

I contacted Andy that it is too expensive and he replied that he is selling a P*H*D Junior version in PDF for 500 pounds where you can download from his website.

Did he send you a link to his website too? I cannot find it on either his FX Jackal site, or the current P*H*D site under cash master.

Edited by hermanhess

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The test/trial on c@sh master is still going strong, despite some losing trades, the test bank has been going up just about daily.

But £1497 (although cheaper than the initial £2997) is still a bit expensive. Although it also helps that with skype, we no longer need to deal with airfares and accommodation as per the original 1-on-1 teaching set-up in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

What a shame, I just purchased the same thing from the guy at:

[email protected]

for 150 Pounds.

Wish you PMed me back so I could have used that money for something else we don't have.

BTW, I just downloaded from your link and they are the exact same files. Go figure.

Well I finally managed to get it and the link is as above.

For the guys that PM'd me I'll reply shortly.

It is based around the Ste@lth system and all the relevant files are in the Zip.

Enjoy and thanks appreciated.

What a shame, I just purchased the same thing from the guy at:

[email protected]

for 150 Pounds.

Wish you PMed me back so I could have used that money for something else we don't have.

BTW, I just downloaded from your link and they are the exact same files. Go figure.

Sorry Craven a bit of bad timing I suppose.I couldn't PM you before as I've only just logged in after a 'heavy' weekend.

I have confirmed that this version is the one that Andy does his live 1-on-1 + Skype training with. It's not the discounted mini version he sells on eBay. So, it's the real deal.