Martin Locker King

Please share this EA.

FPA forward test is quite good.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/martin_locker_king/real

Creator of pitbull seems to test this EA.

Same Creator?

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXTscalp

I want to compare between Martin Locker king and pitbull.

(So, I need pitbull v2.0 too)

thanks.

Edited by yuuichi

that test is fine. but how would it go if it managed to get on the wrong side of the market?

pitbull crashed and burnt the demo account set up by its authours.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

That is because the creator demo 22 pair at one shot on a 100k demo. That is pretty silly. But I did not track the other demo with Alpari with only 2 currency pair.

I have the previous version but missing two custom indicator.

MLK seems relatively interesting as it only trade on one currency pair. EURUSD. But that currency pair is so volatile. One whack backwards like USDJPY the other day I believe it was the 6 May and one can kiss your account bye bye.

Of course, martingale EA is dangerous strategy (especially for small account Balance and high risk setthing).

But MLK seems to have unique logic.

From web site(http://www.martin-locker-king.com/):

Martin Locker King is a traiding robot based on martingale principle. But you should not afraid of big drawdown because in the case of wrong enter the market it will lock unprofitable positions till the trend turn back to it's direction.

Locking unprofitable positions protects account from big loss

This image is very interesting!

And backtest result.

Does Anyone have this EA?

Please!!

This comment on the author's website is not only funny but pathetic at the same time "We refund your money back only if MLK blow out your account and only after you prove that you install MLK correctly(you give us invest.pass for account, log files from terminal folder)."

Few paragraphs before they state "But you should not afraid of big drawdown because in the case of wrong enter the market it will lock unprofitable positions till the trend turn back to it's direction."

So what they are saying is that this EA is safe because its logic is cutting out the unprofitable positions, but if your account is blown and you offer proof to us that you blew your account we will refund your money you paid for this EA.

56% drawdown on that backtest result. if you normalised that to 5% return would be about 12% p.a.

on its forward test, to its defeince - it does have a positive pips curve.

would be interesting to look at. but i wouldnt buy it or run it live i dont think.

Edited by Stormin_Norman

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...