(REQ) Forex Megapips

ok this is one of them just put high low and close value

hxxp://xxx.pivottrading.net/pivot/pivot/elliot.html

Here you guys go. It's interesting...very simple and great risk reward ratio. Just don't know how accurate yet. It would be nice to put this into an ea to backtest and of course make it automated.

hxxp://[email protected]/?713eumwpvhknkwm

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I think we should focus on the main things that all of us here need to know:

1. What is the accuracy rate % of this Forex Megapips software?

2. Which pairs do have highest winning trades / winning % and most consistent profit everyday / every week/ every month? (so, we will focus on trading these pairs only)

And which pairs have most losing trades per week / per month? (so we can avoid trading these pairs)

3. Which brokers should we use with this software to have most accurate trade signals? I read through about the Rollover period in the manual, and I think that choosing correct broker is also one of most important things to have most accurate trade signals everyday, every week, and every month. Please share your experience about this important issue.

4. Anybody can provide the forward-testing results of this software for the last few months, especially, San2x (buyer and user of this software for last few months)? How do you think about this software and how we can do to make it become consistently profitable when it gives out trade signals?

By the way, I also bought Forex Multiplier software last month. I have not forward-tested it extensively because I have a day job. But from weekly signals, this software gave good accuracy and made profits on Gbpusd, Eurusd, Gbpjpy, Usdchf.

I want to share it here, and hope that SBT3000 can crack it, and share the workable version here with all people. I hope that all of us try to forward-test both Forex Megapips and Forex Multiplier software at same time, and report your forward-testing results such as:

a. Accuracy %?

b. Which pairs are considered most profitable pairs? And which pairs have highest losing trades after trades?

c. Which brokers are you using to forward-test these 2 softwares?

d. And so on.

Here is download link: http://xxx.multiupload.com/EW7QGSY1F3

In addition, one of my friend bought "Supra forex" software more than 6 months ago, and he tried to forward-test it very extensively. He told that this software did make good profits every week on 4 major pairs on weekly timeframe. He is now trading live with "Supra forex software" for more than 3 months ago, and only trade on Weekly signals.

He said he can not share it with me, because it is required to login the member's page and put the High, Low, Close inputs inside the member's page. No exe file, and nothing to download.

So, I think we should not look down on these trade signal softwares when we have not put much time to forward-test them to see how accurate and how profitable they are. Let's give them a try before we can make any conclusion.

Thanks and regards,

James

Guest fxprofits

Yes james,

I agree with you.. and would you please give me the license for the upload you mentioned in the download link?

and please share Forex Megapips..

Hi everybody,

I think we should focus on the main things that all of us here need to know:

1. What is the accuracy rate % of this Forex Megapips software?

2. Which pairs do have highest winning trades / winning % and most consistent profit everyday / every week/ every month? (so, we will focus on trading these pairs only)

And which pairs have most losing trades per week / per month? (so we can avoid trading these pairs)

3. Which brokers should we use with this software to have most accurate trade signals? I read through about the Rollover period in the manual, and I think that choosing correct broker is also one of most important things to have most accurate trade signals everyday, every week, and every month. Please share your experience about this important issue.

4. Anybody can provide the forward-testing results of this software for the last few months, especially, San2x (buyer and user of this software for last few months)? How do you think about this software and how we can do to make it become consistently profitable when it gives out trade signals?

By the way, I also bought Forex Multiplier software last month. I have not forward-tested it extensively because I have a day job. But from weekly signals, this software gave good accuracy and made profits on Gbpusd, Eurusd, Gbpjpy, Usdchf.

I want to share it here, and hope that SBT3000 can crack it, and share the workable version here with all people. I hope that all of us try to forward-test both Forex Megapips and Forex Multiplier software at same time, and report your forward-testing results such as:

a. Accuracy %?

b. Which pairs are considered most profitable pairs? And which pairs have highest losing trades after trades?

c. Which brokers are you using to forward-test these 2 softwares?

d. And so on.

Here is download link: http://xxx.multiupload.com/EW7QGSY1F3

In addition, one of my friend bought "Supra forex" software more than 6 months ago, and he tried to forward-test it very extensively. He told that this software did make good profits every week on 4 major pairs on weekly timeframe. He is now trading live with "Supra forex software" for more than 3 months ago, and only trade on Weekly signals.

He said he can not share it with me, because it is required to login the member's page and put the High, Low, Close inputs inside the member's page. No exe file, and nothing to download.

So, I think we should not look down on these trade signal softwares when we have not put much time to forward-test them to see how accurate and how profitable they are. Let's give them a try before we can make any conclusion.

Thanks and regards,

James

Guest james_phuc28

Hi SBT3000,

I think STB3000 can help us to crack this software like Forex Megapips.

If he can not crack it, I will think of telling the license and activation code (because I am afraid that the seller will know, and disable my activation key if I disclose it here).

I can only tell it here in the worst case that STB3000 can not do anything with cracking this software.

James

Another Scam

See the below Spoiler, Never Got Thanks .. Please Thank me .. wasted lot of time to find the value ...

[spoiler=Scam]

Ok guys dont waste your time .. just another scam

For Example 2010-09-20 EUR/USD

Closed Price = 1.3062

High = 1.3120

Low = 1.3028

So now we calculate your Target

Buy At = Close+(Close * 0.0025) = 1.3062+(1.3062*0.0025) = 1.3062 + 0.0032655 = NormalizeDouble(1.3094655,4) = 1.3095

Like that take profit = Buy At + 0.0040 = 1.3095+0.0040= 1.3135

Stop Loss = Buy At - 0.0020 = 1.3095-0.0020 = 1.3075

They might had created an EA, but we can bactest it .. this is new way of scamming ...

MahiFx, "thank" button only can be pushed once but I extend my sincere thanks to your effort here, thank you millions for unfolding this software signal calculations. However, why you said it's a scam?

I created an EA to test it and its not a winner.... There is no logic what i can see in 0.0025 ... After somedays you will see another software which will give you a value mutipication of 0.0030 or something else ...

if 100 people purchase this software the scammer will get 97$*100 = 9700 ...

This software is asking High and Low value which it is not using at all ... You will get loss in ZigZag of price ...

Its asking for putting BreakEven, which will never be possible if market is moving fast in live market .... Slipage will kill it ...

Here you guys go. It's interesting...very simple and great risk reward ratio. Just don't know how accurate yet. It would be nice to put this into an ea to backtest and of course make it automated.

hxxp://[email protected]/?713eumwpvhknkwm

thanks for links but i am having problem downloading it.may be u can help me upload it into another file like for 4 share is giving the error that THE APPLICATION FAILED TO INITIALIZE PROPERLY (0xc0000135)

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Its hard to tell anything about this software if you dont test it yourself, for example look here http://forextopten.com/forex-megapips/ and than read this http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/forexmegapips.com

Its kinda weird that the 1st reviews are all positive, very positive, so I will give it a shot for a week or 2 to find out which reviews are correct.

Thx for sharing.

See the below Spoiler, Never Got Thanks .. Please Thank me .. wasted lot of time to find the value ...

[spoiler=Scam]

Ok guys dont waste your time .. just another scam

For Example 2010-09-20 EUR/USD

Closed Price = 1.3062

High = 1.3120

Low = 1.3028

So now we calculate your Target

Buy At = Close+(Close * 0.0025) = 1.3062+(1.3062*0.0025) = 1.3062 + 0.0032655 = NormalizeDouble(1.3094655,4) = 1.3095

Like that take profit = Buy At + 0.0040 = 1.3095+0.0040= 1.3135

Stop Loss = Buy At - 0.0020 = 1.3095-0.0020 = 1.3075

They might had created an EA, but we can bactest it .. this is new way of scamming ...

So far signals are profitable, just dont trade against weekly trend.