(REQ) Forex Megapips

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys, I had it and returned it...it works just like Supra Forex (maybe same owner too). the signals are generated by adding 27 pips to close price for buy positions (TP40 SL20) and subtracting 27pips for sell positions(TP40 SL20). My opinion after using it these last few weeks is that stay clear boyz and use only when the volatility has calmed.

Hi guys, I had it and returned it...it works just like Supra Forex (maybe same owner too). the signals are generated by adding 27 pips to close price for buy positions (TP40 SL20) and subtracting 27pips for sell positions(TP40 SL20). My opinion after using it these last few weeks is that stay clear boyz and use only when the volatility has calmed.

Please share

i hear the sound like who has who has not

so

you move

share it

thanks

• 2 months later...

i upload it:

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/HRF239DXBG

Completed package with bonus

megapips is stand alone window software

is not ea or indicator

The exe file is only for 1 pc...