Oil 90% accuracy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i've gathered searching around is that his main system is trading the gap (you can also see how he moves his pointer over it in his vids)...............he also has another strategy involving the 1min TF (not to good if your spreads 5 like mine).

Even though it's claimed 90% hit rate I have yet to see any reviews on this (apart from the slagging match on FF). Even though this guy has plastered his stuff on every free blog going.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't bother check FPA & FF reviews.

2 things which rises a huge red flag:

-The use of looking for the secrets in videos illustrates subjectivity instead of just applying a set of rules in a pdf manner. This leaves open the subjectivity that one can not decipher the secret video hence using the excuse not to refund because you dont get the secret.

-Marketing 101, blast all free public sites with your product and disable comments on youtube....etc

• 2 weeks later...

Got this from another forum. Save your money.

The Secret Code - 06-12-2011, 07:13 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the "Code"..The computer reverses at the top of the hour, has a minor reversal at the 15 and repeats at the half and 45. And David doesn't give anyone their money back because you can't "prove" that he's wrong.

Got this from another forum. Save your money.

The Secret Code - 06-12-2011, 07:13 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the "Code"..The computer reverses at the top of the hour, has a minor reversal at the 15 and repeats at the half and 45. And David doesn't give anyone their money back because you can't "prove" that he's wrong.

Hi

can you explain a bit of what you have just said?

Dave Kuvelas of Oil Trading Academy claims that the oil market is run by a computer and he has cracked the "code' of the computer. On another forum which I disclosed, the "code" is supposedly revealed.

If you google "Dave Kuvelas" you will find that Dave is pretty much of a flake and rip-off artist.

Here you will find more info: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/spammers-hall-shame/11235-well-let-me-spam-you-secret-how-paying-me-money-will-make-me-money-4.html

Like I said, save your money.

• 1 month later...