Oil 90% accuracy

Hi guys this guys claims he has cracked the code of the oil market.

He is selling some videos with explanation he also says he is not doing this for a long time hope someone can get the vids.

Here is his website i asked for him a signal which he gaves selling oil at 82.70 oil came to 82.72 and then retraces so or he is lucky or he is right.

I dont have the money to buy the vids otherwise i would concern doing it.

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/purchase.htm

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says thats the market to make money in he claims noit that forex is real scam but the broker many time hunted for his stopplos yo can believe what you want i dont think forex is a scam.

But there are many brokers who are scam i believe that for sure.

You can believe what yo want but lets see if whe can get the videos his signals are damm good pin point entrys from the beggining of a trend so thats has to say something or he just got manny luck

I agree with secret this guy could be scam or not whe have to see.

He says also he dont do this for long selling so whe shall see.

By the way secret are you are oil trader?

Maybe whe could start new thread i am a oil trader atleast starting then i study the oil charts now for 2 years and only demo i have some nice strategys i wanna be really good before opening real account still study the markets. I have a thread on forexfactory crude oil intraday my name there is ingmarforex.

Just go to his website under Get Newsletter and Webinar Schedule put in your name and email to sign up and you will be in the list for the next coming free webinar.

I don't have the webinar link yet, but already signed up so I think he will send out email for webinar link anytime soon. Let wait and see if this guy is real or another scam artist.

Here is the Webinar link I received:

""Here is the link for attending the Webinar May 12th:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/oiltradingacademywebinar.htm

The Webinar is free, there is no need for a password to enter into the Webinar room, you will use whatever username you want to use.

The Webinar will start at 9:00am EST and run to 1:00pm EST, and then later that day from 9:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST.

By attending this Webinar you will hear me call out via voice what Oil will do, (go up or down) before it does it. Showing that either I know the code for the Oil market or I'm the greatest trader in the world, I'll let you choose which one must be correct. ""