[REQUEST] Forex Rushab

Morning All, this is my first thread, so sorry if there will be some errors...

I wanted to ask you, if, someone could share this EA:

Forex Rushab

i saw their live video and seems amazing!! I am a newbie in this world i need some advice, if it is a good Ea or not....Is It A Scam?

Please advice me, and if someone have some experience about it, or someone could share the educated Ea will be appreciate...)

http://www.forexrushab.com/ [php]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys ,

backtest is not enough proof . There are some red flags in this EA . First of all , the ea is an Asian Scalper. Why the developer doesn,t explain that

circumstance in the web ? He avoid to use the wrod " scalper " . At what time is performed the scalper ? most of brokers has variable spreads , so , if the backtest is performed when the spread in eurgbp is 2 ( Alpari day ) , but the scalper trade at night , when the spread is usually 3 , or even sometimes 5 , the scalper produce losses instead winnings . Only a few brokers offer fixed spread of 2 in eurgbp , and only for big accounts ( more than 10.0000 usd ) . But , if you have yet such amount to risk in forex , then it means you have a marvellous profitable business , and you don,t need to risk it in forex .

The mistake is that the developers tells nothing about spread ( when the ea is an asian scalper ) , so , it is another red flag .

Another red flag : If the developer has invested in live account several months at least with that ea ,Why doesn,t he show the results in live account ?

It is very easy , and it need only 5 minutes , he should open an account in MT4 LIVE web page , and the results of his "real" investmentet could be showed to all the people , He tell that he will do it , but , Why has not he showed the results in live still ? That is another red flag .

And the last red flag : if you had such extremely profitable EA in most of brokers , then , with only a few investment , you would be millionaire , and then , Why should you sell the EA ? it,s an absurd .

So , I think that this EA is like other assian scalpers , it depend of a very small and fixed spread , no more than 2 , ( Like Banking FX , for example ) , and it will work only in one or two brokers ( like Cloverix EA ) , and it should be an ECN and NDD broker without requotes . That kind of brokers exist ONLY for traders who has millionaires accounts ( more than 10.000 usd ) , that don,t need to make a fortune in forex , because they are millionaires yet .

If you are like me , that perhaps could invest 3.000 or 5.000 usd in forex , I think is better to forget this kind of scalpers .

In conclusion , I think this webpage site is just a GIANT RED FLAG .

Thank you my friends .

Manuel

Yes , I know , but that tester is the same tester that give 5 stars to ea,s like : Forex Killer ( a super-scam ) , or frwc ( all of us know that their robots are looser ) . So , we cannot trust in the owner of that web page , because he is an scammer too . I think that the scammer pay him an amount of money for announce in his web . Be careful with that guy ¡

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...