Russian Forex "Expert" EA

Hi,

Please check the posting at: http://ratesniper.ru/auction_details.php?auction_id=102384

This is a russian EA called "Expert" (how creative!) which looks decent in backtest barring the large 50% DD which is not as indicative from looking at the equity curve.

I have found the Expert EA install that was posted on a russian forum but have no idea how to extract the ex4 since the setup exe is in russian. Can one of the russian speakers extract the manual and the ex4 and post it here? All the files are inside the Expert.exe install.

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/00bS8ael/Expert.html

Cheers

Ok, this file is password locked. If you click on the right lower corner button it means "unpack or unzip" (it is zipped file of some sort). Then from first drop down menu you need to choose country, after that your mobile carrier and need to send text message something like "RRR 931320293" or maybe just the number alone to 97605. I guess after that you receive a password and then can unzip the file. So for now without the password or without being unpacked first install file is no use.

Ok, this file is password locked. If you click on the right lower corner button it means "unpack or unzip" (it is zipped file of some sort). Then from first drop down menu you need to choose country, after that your mobile carrier and need to send text message something like "RRR 931320293" or maybe just the number alone to 97605. I guess after that you receive a password and then can unzip the file. So for now without the password or without being unpacked first install file is no use.

Hello,

Thank you for looking into this. I did not know that a password was needed. I guess one of the buyers posted it without password. I wonder if a SMS is sent to the number in question if the password will be sent back. I will monitor the russian forum for the password which I am sure will pop up very soon and post it here when I get it unless someone beats me to it.

Cheers

fxnight,

No problem, can you tell me any what Russian forums do you look at? I currently looked at some websites which sell Russian EAs and systems (not all of them are genuine but none the less) and some look pretty good. I think in Russia forex is more evolved and popular than in US so would be interesting to see any good forums and EAs.

fxnight,

No problem, can you tell me any what Russian forums do you look at? I currently looked at some websites which sell Russian EAs and systems (not all of them are genuine but none the less) and some look pretty good. I think in Russia forex is more evolved and popular than in US so would be interesting to see any good forums and EAs.

Hello,

I would not want to advertise another forum while a member of this wonderful community since they can use all the traffic they get for advertising and cover hosting costs. I am sure if you google forex russian forum you will come up with few popular ones. Thanks again.

Cheers

• 2 months later...