Platinum$_v_4_0_9 ea $3,093.17 can not open price

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's running about 6 hours on 0.01 and made $39 profit on eur/usd. THere are no loos right now but several orders has ben closed at B/E (0.00 profit) currently eur/usd is where price where 6 hours ago.. so it has gone up and down..... I Just curiouse what will happens when the trend runns away and never come back...

oh, BTW: I didn understan how much fund those this EA needs to run. Lets' say I like to let it run with 0.02 initial lot and run it on 6 different pairs... Anyone know?

also On Alpari what timeshift do you use? I currently MT4 shows the same time as in my area.. so it should be 0.00 However when i go to: hxxp://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ I am1 hour befor that time so sohuld it be +1.00 ?? Not sure what is correct...

Thanks

Edited by mograst

yep its' martingale so probably you should use 0.01 for every $500 deposit. If the trend runs away to the opposit side you will have DD... Currently I have 2 sell order open on eur/cad (first 0.05 and second 0.10) and it is in DD of $105.00 will see if it can recover... It seems to me orders are opened in countertrend... Edited by mograst

this EA should trade asian session only as written in his settings. then If you look into the code you see there are some external strings missing like those below.

why? just curiouse why they are not longer used. What indicator and logic does it use to enter a trade?

Lastely I set trading hours to: start: 1 and End 8 However the eur/usd just opened a sell order (it's not 20:07 GMT) Seems time settings

doesn't work.

string gs_unused_484 = "Entry Logics";

int gi_492 = 1;

bool gi_496 = TRUE;

int gi_500 = 3;

bool gi_504 = FALSE;

int gi_508 = 12;

bool gi_512 = FALSE;

int gi_516 = 12;

bool gi_520 = FALSE;

int gi_524 = 12;

bool gi_528 = FALSE;

int gi_532 = 12;

bool gi_536 = TRUE;

int gi_540 = 12;

bool gi_544 = TRUE;

int gi_548 = 10;

bool gi_552 = FALSE;

int gi_556 = 12;

tring gs_unused_592 = "Volatility Filter";

bool gi_600 = FALSE;

bool gi_604 = FALSE;

bool gi_608 = FALSE;

bool gi_612 = FALSE;

bool gi_616 = FALSE;

bool gi_620 = TRUE;

bool gi_624 = TRUE;

bool gi_628 = FALSE;

string gs_unused_632 = "Other Filters";

bool gi_640 = TRUE;

bool gi_644 = TRUE;

Not sure as I do not have the manual for it but I would not recommend trading more then one pair at the time. I still want to backtest all 18 pairs advertised to see which one was the best in 2009. I used CHF 6,000 as a starting balance because this is the current amount in my Alpari account and 0.10 because I have a Standard account with them. This is the smartest martingale EA I ever tested. It is possible to let the ea run 24/7 but the margin has to be bigger and lots have to be smaller.

It also traded usdjpy and made $39 so far all in profits. from yesterday it made $180 using 0.01 lot size. today eurusd open trades 10 nos with DD only $22. with only following changes in the default setting.

all trailing -false

trade- 24/7

limit buy/sell- true

use extra proift- True

Gmt -2 for Alpari Uk

Really it is worth and smart Ea.