Great signal/alert

matrixfx

Can any programmer make an alert from these two indicators (each one has its own alert, just to cummulate both alerts)? Stochastic should stay a MTF indicator, EMA just for current TF, when both go in the same direction should alert the pair (symbol), the timeframe and the bid price. The signal is better given by arrows.

This alone will give us very good signals/alerts and it is a great tool, if it is possible to introduce the Stochastic "Signal line" (current TF) to come from (0;35) area for long and from (100;65) area for shorts, this will make it highly accurate. What means to come from (0;35) area? The previous Stochastic "Signal line" Bottom for long (or Top for short - (100;65)) to belong to these areas. Here it is about the current Sto, EMAs crossover is current TF, too, and the other MTF Stochastic (H1 for M15 current TF or M30 for M5 current TF) are just for Main and Signal (K and D) lines crossover - we'll take in consideration the crossover lines' filter between (0;80) for long and (20;100) for short; we'll accept the signals for long between (80;100) even if the STO lines crossover against us; up-side down for short (it is a EMA 5-8 signal with two filters: current Sto and MTF Sto).

If any programmer is interested doing it I can provide more info. For now I attach the two indicators with their alerts, if we can only cummulate the two alerts that's great and look for the other signals our-selfs, that's enough to be able to follow 12 pairs or more. If we can do all filters that's amazing because we'll get alert just when we should trade! But sure, we can live without it if it's complicated.

I attach the indicators here: hxxp://[email protected]/dir/34832936/36d3ce2e/sharing.html

Thanks a lot for your help.

• 6 months later...