The Harvard boys easy forex system

Guest grump

Guest grump

Fixed I had a bug in my computer that was making short cuts without my knowledge some kind of malware.

Anyhow should be fine now

sorry for the inconvenience

the grump

Guest grump

lol! not me..not me! but it is funny. I ran Malwarebytes and sure enough there was something that was making shortcuts even though I would copy and paste from the source!

If it's not ok now..welcome to the twlight zone.

lol ... u added 2 shortcuts to an archive :P

u will have to give us direct ip access to open the PDFs :)) :)) :))

Loopyno

Hello. Thank you for the share.

But I have checked their page and they have a statement there. While it looks good from the first view, it has one very very ugly thing-they don't use any stop loss, and they have kinda 100% winning ratio, but if you watch closely-they kinda close trades in about 20-40 pips after few days-wich could lead to margin call if the account will not be able to hold on to the "floating drawdown". So bassically-only one trade can whipe out the whole account. Think about it !

loop the new MAX courses are not much different than the old. The new advanced course is just the same as the days 3-7 of the original course and the lite course is the first basic systems days 1 & 2. I haven't taken it myself but some people I know said that is little that is different from MAX 7 & MAX 8 that can be found on torrent sites. They just changed pricing and the course structure. I wish I had copies to share but even my friends won't share them with me for fear of getting caught by the course owners.

Guest grump

No it is not detrader who told you that? The max tiger course(standard has7 videos about 1 1/2 hrs each.

The advance course teaches how to do other entries and exits that your not taught in the standard course.

the grump

loop the new MAX courses are not much different than the old. The new advanced course is just the same as the days 3-7 of the original course and the lite course is the first basic systems days 1 & 2. I haven't taken it myself but some people I know said that is little that is different from MAX 7 & MAX 8 that can be found on torrent sites. They just changed pricing and the course structure. I wish I had copies to share but even my friends won't share them with me for fear of getting caught by the course owners.

You are both right, I stand corrected on the Advanced course. I was thinking of the standard vs lite courses.

No it is not detrader who told you that? The max tiger course(standard has7 videos about 1 1/2 hrs each.

The advance course teaches how to do other entries and exits that your not taught in the standard course.

the grump

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...