REQ: Advent Forex

Cecil Robles is'nt much of a trader, his slingshot system was tested long ago and found to be unprofitable, also as the years go by I am inclined to believe more and more that people who aggressively market their systems are unprofitable traders. Why would a profitable trader waste time answering support emails and phone calls and over and above that require to sell their systems? Some would say 'to help other traders', but I seriously doubt that. The trading investing world is cut throat competition, thats what its all about, cut your competitors throat and pocket his money and nobody helps anybody.

The signature of someone in here quotes Victor Niderhoffer who said "I find it inconceivable that someone would divulge a get rich scheme for the price of a book" and i think he's very correct.

I was recently able to interact with one of the largest traders here in India, his trade size is really huge (commodities only) so much so he has to place orders on multiple exchanges in different countries because of liquidity problems and he said all these pure TA systems are a waste of time, according to him no bank, hedge fund, mutual fund or private speculator of large size uses pure TA, you have to use something else, most of them use fundamentals, some use intermarket relationships and then Ta comes in just to time your entries.

Even Larry Williams has gone on record to say TA itself doesn't work his exact words are "TA is the biggest sham in investor knowledge that he knows of and he admits to being part of it for decades"

I'm just quoting what he said its not necessarily my opinion, but with each passing year I feel the $100 TA systems being sold are of little use.