Back to the future

Thanks Joeytrader, i have tried using the flux with some success on the 1H TF, but i just wanted to know if anyone had any success with it on the 4H-1DTF or to even get it to compute & process that much data...just a side note in regards to what you had posted earlier when the trade goes opposite to flux's forcast i have noticed that one of the causes is a News report that tends to affect the particular currency that the FLUX was forcasting and as soon as the news is finish the currency starts right back on the Flux's forcasted path. Edited by dbg

• 2 months later...

How do you load this up? I have loaded both files , fowlwoed all the instructions and I still dont see the powerzones going past the latest bar/candlestick that the graph is showing.. Powerzone only goes as far as the AMACD.. Please give some help?? I beginning to believe you have to get buy the software in order to give them the IP address so they (back to the future owners) can allow the dll... Any help greatly apprecaietd.

Theo

How do you load this up? I have loaded both files , fowlwoed all the instructions and I still dont see the powerzones going past the latest bar/candlestick that the graph is showing.. Powerzone only goes as far as the AMACD.. Please give some help?? I beginning to believe you have to get buy the software in order to give them the IP address so they (back to the future owners) can allow the dll... Any help greatly apprecaietd.

Theo

Hi pippimp, the way to read this indicator, is to go back exactly one week from whenever the actual today's time is on your broker most current M1 candle. For example, if it is now showing the candle for 2011.01.24 01:36, then on this indicator, scroll back exactly 1 week, and you will see that there is a vertical straight green line at 2011.01.17 01:36.

The vertical green line is where you should be looking at during the current time. And in theory, you look to the vertical line's right to see how do the histogram for AMACD and PowerBand look like.

If you are interested in trading or testing this, I would highly recommend first viewing a few of their official videos on how to use this indicator. (see fxeasy5's Post #5 for instruction on how to see the videos)

Personally, I have not been using this much lately, because over the holiday break, it was not very accurate. Perhaps that has to do with the fact that the major bankers were all on holiday. And the "predictive" ability based on price behavior not driven by the activities of major bankers made it rather useless.

I assume with the holidays over, it will become better again.

Edited by joeytrader

Joeytrader, Okay now I see it.. I have the solid green line and it is going along each minute.. Is this flux good for any other pairs and for any other time frames (ie 5M or 15M)? This just seems diificult to read because you have to open another chart in order to read the real time candles in the present, while the chart with the flux is in smaller sep chart that has to be adjusted for size to concide with the chart with the real time candles.

Many thanks for your help an d everyone who has contributed to this thread. Many thanks!!!

Theo

Joeytrader, Okay now I see it.. I have the solid green line and it is going along each minute.. Is this flux good for any other pairs and for any other time frames (ie 5M or 15M)? This just seems diificult to read because you have to open another chart in order to read the real time candles in the present, while the chart with the flux is in smaller sep chart that has to be adjusted for size to concide with the chart with the real time candles.

Many thanks for your help an d everyone who has contributed to this thread. Many thanks!!!

Theo

Hi pipimp, you're welcome.

I am no expert on trading the flux. And even when I was using it, I used it only as additional filter or confirmation to my regular trading method (mainly trading breakout or bounce off support/resistance, pivot levels, plus price action around such levels).

The way I use the flux, is to keep the flux indicators at the M1 timeframe, and I like to keep this chart zoomed-out very far, such that all the histograms are so tiny they cannot be seen individually, but as solid block of shaded green or purple.

The main price chart that I trade from, does not have to be in M1 timeframe, it can be any intra-day timeframes that you like. I myself trade mostly from M5 or M15 charts.

I put my main chart above the second chart, which is the M1 timeframe flux indicators.

If my trade is going to be a buy trade, I will take a quick glance at this indicator going into the future (the general area to the right of the vertical green line), if I see mainly green areas, or if I see gradual move from purple to green, or sharp move from purple to green, then that is good. If I see sharp drop from green to purple, or if the future areas are mainly purple, I will either skip the trade, or be more cautious in entering the long buy trade.

This is just my limited utilization of the indicator. As I mentioned earlier, it will be a good idea to view some of the official videos to see how it is meant to be used. And remember this is no holy grail. While sometimes the move matches the flux almost to the minute. Other times actual price moves appeared totally unrelated to flux's prediction, or even in reverse.

The official videos mention some "tricks" on identifying and knowing if the current price action is going to be "inverted." But I have never tried to learn that properly.

Edited by joeytrader

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any one know HOW TO USE FLUX INDICATORS in MT4 FOR *FUTURE PREDICTION* ?

indicator displays data for previous candles BUT does NOT PREDICT FUTURE MOVEMENTS !

* checkout screenshot.. *

( there is NO FUTURE PREDICTION )

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1711/screenshot001or.png

( Server Timing is *GMT DST ON* )

can somebody help please.....pls.....

Thanks in advance !

Edited by kkcapt

kkcapt, what version do you have? I have been following this for a couple of weeks now and I personally have never seen anything like it in all I have come across, in a good way that is, regards John.

any one know HOW TO USE FLUX INDICATORS in MT4 FOR *FUTURE PREDICTION* ?

indicator displays data for previous candles BUT does NOT PREDICT FUTURE MOVEMENTS !

* checkout screenshot.. *

( there is NO FUTURE PREDICTION )

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1711/screenshot001or.png

( Server Timing is *GMT DST ON* )

Indicator i am using currently is * FluxCapacitor_v1 *

Checkout Screenshot below for more info about it..

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/214/screenshot002mi.png

can somebody help please.....pls.....

I TRIED EVERYTHING that has been posted through forums to get future prediction but there was NO RESULT of FUTURE PREDICTION USING *FluxCapacitor_v1* MT4 indicator.

P.S. If you can connect me via any Remote Connection software like TeamViewer, ShowMyPC etc. and solve problem Remotely then it would be greatful. Thanks in advance !

• 8 months later...