FX Boom continued

Guest randy1963

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patheway not Randy and your welcome..

Corpao what are you talking about? The one I sent is brand new did you even read this post?

This is a bad habit on this Forum you think it's a self serve free store. We share because we want to and know that in the long run it helps everyone but the one post wonders that come and do not even take the time to see what is here and ask again really gets on the wrong side of me.

A $1500 program free and you cannot read 5 pages of thread and check out what is there?

Gssh

It's on page 5 of this thread

My copy was right from the source need to decoding to work. But I tell you it doesn't work. I dump mine in the trash it's not even on my computer anymore.

Patheway

Edited by patheway

Patheway not Randy and your welcome..

Corpao what are you talking about? The one I sent is brand new did you even read this post?

This is a bad habit on this Forum you think it's a self serve free store. We share because we want to and know that in the long run it helps everyone but the one post wonders that come and do not even take the time to see what is here and ask again really gets on the wrong side of me.

A $1500 program free and you cannot read 5 pages of thread and check out what is there?

Gssh

It's on page 5 of this thread

My copy was right from the source need to decoding to work. But I tell you it doesn't work. I dump mine in the trash it's not even on my computer anymore.

Patheway

hi Patheway, put the indicator in my MT4 and it's work fine.... any trouble with that ?

you should have no trouble with the mechanics of the indy however you are warned that it repaints a lot. So what was once a shot is now a long.

I have heard many excuses for repainting Indis. The one I like the best is. It's good that a Indy repaints because what it's doing is adjusting to the market in real time which proves that the indy is a good one..right I wonder if this guy ever did scalping with one..lol

Patheway

• 1 month later...