• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Randy,

I dont suppose you can repost can yuou?

Thanks

Steve

Hi guys

This was shared sometime ago however it seems that the links kept going away. I have the whole system with upgrade.

For now the links look fine. It's in one rar file

This is a extremely accurate system and will make you money..

enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/file/4TZh9NE7/FX_Boom.html

:D

FXBoom will not blow your account unless your a complete idot and most members here do know a thing or 2.

It's a semi-automatic system as such you choose what lot size you need to have according to sound money management. If you make the lot size 10 times more than should be for your account well guess what you blow account. It's impossible for any semi-automatic system to blow a account. Now EAs are a very different animal.

I am doing some testing on the new upgraded FXBoom which I got fresh from the company. No I did not pay for it. A friend of mine was crazy enough to buy a new one and they had this sale on buy one and get another one free. So he owed me some favors and offered it to me and I said why not probably a worthless piece of crap but I would not tell him that lol. I will share down the line if I can. However I would never want my friend system which he paid $2000 for somehow turned off from getting the signals because they can tell when a person educate one. Now I am not saying they can but even if there is the slightest chance then I will not share the new FXBoom.

I do remember some coders here looked at the dll files as said that the educated ones would not received the SR lines. The funny thing is all the indicators that go into my boom are all executable files mq4. I do not know enough about coding to see if there is anything there that somehow alerts the company that a copy has been installed on a different computer or coded somehow.

Wll keep you updated..

Patheway

Well better is not what I would call it yet. If it works then it's better.

There are some big changes.

The biggest one being the LPR with the old one you were given only 3 templates for the GU,GY one other I forget as I don't trade that pair. The new version has one template for all pairs to trade.

This works together with 20 more indicators that give you Highs and lows for a whole year.

t probably will not hurt to share this piece of code.

This is a sample of what the new 20 indicators are a part of.

I have taken some of the code off on purpose and would appreciate it if no one at ths time try to make a indicator from the code. Once I find out for sure that I can share without any harm to my friend I will share it no problem.

The code below is for a 5day LPR we have 20 of these on different time frames like 30day LPr,144 day LPR,365day LPR and so forth.

I really do not know exactly what this code does. I am sure some members here do.

enjoy

Patheway

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| 5 Day LPR.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2009, Fx Boom |

//| http://www.fxboom.com |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Fx Boom"

#property link "http://www.fxboom.com"

//---- input parameters

extern int DAYS=5;

//---- Variables

double yesterday_close,Current_price;

double phigh,plow,plownew;

int i=1;

//---- Buffers

double daily_high[20] ;

double daily_low[20] ;

//| Custom indicator initialization function |

int init()

{

//---- indicators

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator iteration function |

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

Current_price= MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_BID);

//---- TODO: add your code here

ArrayResize( daily_high, DAYS);

ArrayResize( daily_low, DAYS);

ArrayInitialize( daily_high, 0);

ArrayInitialize( daily_low, 0);

ArrayCopySeries( daily_low, MODE_LOW, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1);

ArrayCopySeries( daily_high, MODE_HIGH, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1);

/* initialise */

plow = daily_low[ 1];

phigh = daily_high[1];

for(i=1;i<DAYS; i++)

{

if(plow > daily_low)

{

plow = daily_low ;

}

for(i=1;i<DAYS; i++)

{

if(phigh < daily_high)

{

phigh = daily_high[ i];

}

}

Comment("\n5dayH ",phigh,"\n5dayL ",plow);

ObjectDelete( "5dayHigh" );

ObjectDelete( "5dayLow" );

ObjectCreate( "5dayHigh" , OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),phigh) ;

ObjectSet("5dayHigh ",OBJPROP_COLOR,SpringGreen);

ObjectSet("5dayHigh ",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectCreate( "5dayLow" , OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),plow) ;

ObjectSet("5dayLow" ,OBJPROP_COLOR,Red) ;

ObjectSet("5dayLow" ,OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectsRedraw( );

if (Bid <= plow)

{

// Alert(Symbol( ), " has hit a 5 day LOW. Bounce or Breakout?"," -",plow);

}

if (Bid >= phigh)

{

//Alert(Symbol( ), " has hit a 5 day HIGH. Bounce or Breakout?"," -",phigh);

How is the new FXBoom better than the old one?

Well better is not what I would call it yet. If it works then it's better.

There are some big changes.

The biggest one being the LPR with the old one you were given only 3 templates for the GU,GY one other I forget as I don't trade that pair. The new version has one template for all pairs to trade.

This works together with 20 more indicators that give you Highs and lows for a whole year.

t probably will not hurt to share this piece of code.

This is a sample of what the new 20 indicators are a part of.

I have taken some of the code off on purpose and would appreciate it if no one at ths time try to make a indicator from the code. Once I find out for sure that I can share without any harm to my friend I will share it no problem.

The code below is for a 5day LPR we have 20 of these on different time frames like 30day LPr,144 day LPR,365day LPR and so forth.

I really do not know exactly what this code does. I am sure some members here do.

enjoy

Patheway

//| 5 Day LPR.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2009, Fx Boom |

//| http://www.fxboom.com |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Fx Boom"

#property link "http://www.fxboom.com"

//---- input parameters

extern int DAYS=5;

//---- Variables

double yesterday_close,Current_price;

double phigh,plow,plownew;

int i=1;

//---- Buffers

double daily_high[20] ;

double daily_low[20] ;

//| Custom indicator initialization function |

int init()

{

//---- indicators

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator iteration function |

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

Current_price= MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_BID);

//---- TODO: add your code here

ArrayResize( daily_high, DAYS);

ArrayResize( daily_low, DAYS);

ArrayInitialize( daily_high, 0);

ArrayInitialize( daily_low, 0);

ArrayCopySeries( daily_low, MODE_LOW, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1);

ArrayCopySeries( daily_high, MODE_HIGH, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1);

/* initialise */

plow = daily_low[ 1];

phigh = daily_high[1];

for(i=1;i<DAYS; i++)

{

if(plow > daily_low)

{

plow = daily_low ;

}

for(i=1;i<DAYS; i++)

{

if(phigh < daily_high)

{

phigh = daily_high[ i];

}

}

Comment("\n5dayH ",phigh,"\n5dayL ",plow);

ObjectDelete( "5dayHigh" );

ObjectDelete( "5dayLow" );

ObjectCreate( "5dayHigh" , OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),phigh) ;

ObjectSet("5dayHigh ",OBJPROP_COLOR,SpringGreen);

ObjectSet("5dayHigh ",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectCreate( "5dayLow" , OBJ_HLINE,0, CurTime(),plow) ;

ObjectSet("5dayLow" ,OBJPROP_COLOR,Red) ;

ObjectSet("5dayLow" ,OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectsRedraw( );

if (Bid <= plow)

{

// Alert(Symbol( ), " has hit a 5 day LOW. Bounce or Breakout?"," -",plow);

}

if (Bid >= phigh)

{

//Alert(Symbol( ), " has hit a 5 day HIGH. Bounce or Breakout?"," -",phigh);

sorry not work

The only updates I see in the new one is that there is only one template for all pairs, so I guess you can use it on all pairs instead of just three. It looks like there are added indicators which show 5, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 200, 270, 300, 365 day highs and lows. Honestly, nothing really changed at all, besides that.

New FX Boom

As a previous poster mentioned the only real change has been in the high/low indicators

He also changed needing the use of the VT. He said you can use ODL MT4 as it has the same candle time. Surprise surprise right.

Well if noting else this can put the FXBoom to bed. My copy is not a cracked copy but directly from the company so he cannot bullshit and tell us it's only the cracked version that re-paints.

The guy is a con-man for sure. What is also for sure is his instructions. They suck and sound like a 3rd grader wrote them and they leave many lose ends so of what he try to explain off in the new pro-624 manual. You also have a stowaway indicator that got in here called 4XPredicator. Not suppose to be here do what you want with it.

Well that's it this link may not work the guy has done a good job contacting the different file servers.

http://hotfile.com/dl/49597915/92626aa/New_FXBoom.zip.html

Happy Pips

Patheway

FXBoom will not blow your account unless your a complete idot and most members here do know a thing or 2.

It's a semi-automatic system as such you choose what lot size you need to have according to sound money management. If you make the lot size 10 times more than should be for your account well guess what you blow account. It's impossible for any semi-automatic system to blow a account. Now EAs are a very different animal.

I am doing some testing on the new upgraded FXBoom which I got fresh from the company. No I did not pay for it. A friend of mine was crazy enough to buy a new one and they had this sale on buy one and get another one free. So he owed me some favors and offered it to me and I said why not probably a worthless piece of crap but I would not tell him that lol. I will share down the line if I can. However I would never want my friend system which he paid $2000 for somehow turned off from getting the signals because they can tell when a person educate one. Now I am not saying they can but even if there is the slightest chance then I will not share the new FXBoom.

I do remember some coders here looked at the dll files as said that the educated ones would not received the SR lines. The funny thing is all the indicators that go into my boom are all executable files mq4. I do not know enough about coding to see if there is anything there that somehow alerts the company that a copy has been installed on a different computer or coded somehow.

Wll keep you updated..

Patheway

yes i am completely idiot..that's why i don't use the system...

it's repaints badly ( all indi are repaints..but this one is ..apa ya? bahasa indonesianye sih parah...mmm...PLON...heheh..sori pakde, ane minjem bahasanye)..

and it use 5m tf to confirm..as we know 5m tf is so crowded,too many noise..so many false signal mate... that's why i agree that this system will blow your account

cmiiw..i am just completely idiot trader...

As the other poster said the T & C repaints terribly. So tell me how you can even begin to use a indicator that repaints like this one does.

I think you just been very lucky be careful pips will roll out even faster than rolling in.

Serious can you tell us exactly how you are using this system. I have the brand new updated one but honestly how can I put real money at risk when I know that a blue arrow can turn red and visa versa. Maybe you found a way we can always learn from each other thanks.

Could you kindly share the Super-Signals-Channel Indicator I did a forum search and could not find it here.

Thanks for your time

Patheway

Edited by patheway

It´s here: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6789-super-signals-channel

The system works as shown in the manual. It´s not important if the indicator repaints, all indicators repaints. You must wait till the arrows are confirmed then set a small stop loss and wait. If stop loss is hit, look at 4Hr chart where the trend goes and try the next entry point. Most time you must wait. If the arrow is on 5,15,30 minute time frame try it. Look at the 100´s for entry to confirm, .50 .00 are strong. Sorry my english is not very good.

Don´t over leverage you account.

I use the M5 and H4 Setup or the H1 and D1 setup.

Here is M5 and H4:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2568/bildschirmfoto20100625ug.png

Here is H1 and D1

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1672/bildschirmfoto20100625u.png

On the 4H chart you can see that there was new arrow on the yellow line but it repaints and get higher and a new arrow was shown. You can´t enter there. Wait till the arrow is not moving again. You must wait three or better for bars.

Look what happened:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1672/bildschirmfoto20100625u.png

Trend goes down, on the M15,M30 and H1 the same arrow was showing, risk stop above the red arrow only 10-15 pips, winning pips only 30-35, because its weekend :-) and the last 12 Bars go sideways and its harder to get in than in an up- or downtrend. 8Hour and 12 Hour Candles are the best.

FxBoom trades with two different Brokers, i don´t like that. I use it on one metatrader seems to be working.

But you must find your own way and fight against your Brain. If you are in a trade and set a stop loss, go away for two hours come back and see what happends, get pips or stopped a little bit out. Try the next one. Most important thing is: Waiting.

Ok, but i am not a professional and i don´t like so much writting :-).

MacMorris

As a previous poster mentioned the only real change has been in the high/low indicators

He also changed needing the use of the VT. He said you can use ODL MT4 as it has the same candle time. Surprise surprise right.

Well if noting else this can put the FXBoom to bed. My copy is not a cracked copy but directly from the company so he cannot bullshit and tell us it's only the cracked version that re-paints.

The guy is a con-man for sure. What is also for sure is his instructions. They suck and sound like a 3rd grader wrote them and they leave many lose ends so of what he try to explain off in the new pro-624 manual. You also have a stowaway indicator that got in here called 4XPredicator. Not suppose to be here do what you want with it.

Well that's it this link may not work the guy has done a good job contacting the different file servers.

http://hotfile.com/dl/49597915/92626aa/New_FXBoom.zip.html

Happy Pips

Patheway

can you please re upload again as it been removed. thanks

Here you go now listen this is NOT a cracked copy it's is the real one set to me I guess.

Anyhow be careful. I got this free from a friend as the company had a 2 for 1 sale but honestly I do not think it works the indicator repaints terribly.

Here's the lnk good luck

http://drop.io/7jnrrnx

Don't forget the Thanks I saved you $1,500! lol

Patheway

I have boom version the one that is straight from the seller, and it performs exactly same as versions here. The only problems that I saw is that there are some type of errors in programming and I used to get "cannot resize ray error" or something like that. It would draw the lines fine being that 5 day high and low, but keep showing the error in journal tab. Either way, I don't see any use for it and especially for the T&C wonders indicator which I think is a simple high or low for last 14 candles.

I agree with you totally. What I don't get

is how he was able to pull this off.This is not a $97 special.

Here is what I think

The whole thing the T&C indicator had to be designed as a con for this to work. Once he was able to get people to believe by looking at the T&C wonder and they bought it for 2k when they first came out well these people we conned and with such a large price they were also invested in making this work and he was invested in getting pass the date to get a refund.

Why do you think he has the file server s take off the links all the time. This increase the con making folks believe he is protecting something that really works.

I wonder how much he made, that's my only question..

good night

Patheway