For the group here

Guest randy1963

Guest randy1963

Hello group. I just joined. I am a trader using mostly automated systems.

I like very much the research this group is doing here. I think this might help the cause..

PLEASE understand this is NOT spam. It's a link to a site where you can buy most EAs and trading systems for a fraction of the cost. As a researcher myself I have bought a lot from this site to play with.

They all work fine.

Forgive me if you already know about ths..

I hope it iis okay to share this, it's not everyday you find a place where you can buy commercial EAs and systems under $10. It's cheap research material.

I do hope to be part of this group. Enjoy this link.

link removed

Happy trading

Randy

Edited by Stormin_Norman

Hello group. I just joined. I am a trader using mostly automated systems.

I like very much the research this group is doing here. I think this might help the cause..

PLEASE understand this is NOT spam. It's a link to a site where you can buy most EAs and trading systems for a fraction of the cost. As a researcher myself I have bought a lot from this site to play with.

They all work fine.

Forgive me if you already know about ths..

I hope it iis okay to share this, it's not everyday you find a place where you can buy commercial EAs and systems under $10. It's cheap research material.

I do hope to be part of this group. Enjoy this link.

link removed

Happy trading

Randy

Sure you meant well here but every ea on that site is available here free.

Pheniox

Edited by Stormin_Norman

Guest randy1963
No your wrong there are quite a few on that site that you do not have here plus other stuff. I suggest you actually read every page before you post something..I am not trying to be a smart a** it's just that your wrong. Edited by randy1963

:) randy ... You were banned ...you may feel sorry for your incompetence to sell stuff that share here .

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

yep, anything worth having has already been shared free on this forum

If you had Robovore, Pyramid V3.2MA, Lucky Candles V2 and V3, Ballentinefx SiFi version then I would buy from you, the robots people cant seem to get on this forum and if they did it would be shared free, not asking for money as thats the spirit of this forum

People are sick to death of paying for over hyped robots that do not work where its $10 or $1000

I am all for sharing these for free seeing most are scams, copies of other free robots as the developers are just trying to steal our hard earned money

I am a strong believer though that if you do find a robot that constantly makes profits month after month then we should pay the author by purchasing it outright to keep the honest developers funded appropriately for them to continue with their work and the put the scammers out of business but not giving them a cent, There should be alot more forums like this one out there

Edited by Iceman777

Well said, Iceman777, well said indeed!

I am a strong believer though that if you do find a robot that constantly makes profits month after month then we should pay the author buy purchasing it outright to keep the honest developers funded appropriately for them to continue with their work and the put the scammers out of business but not giving them a cent, There should be alot more forums like this one out there