Trendline alert

stemplar

Good run in Gold

If the price breaks the adjusted trendline the indicator make a sound alert.

I think you had a gr8 day today as Gold hit 1156.89 !! since u were already long @ 1141 level??

If u won't mind, may I know why you were long so early?

Have a nice weekend

Hi, I just saw then a countertrend break and found a bullish divergence at momentum indicator.

Have a nive weekend to you.

Ditto here. How come we're trading the same style? I suspect you've looked thru my window while I was analyzing my charts. :-O

Jokes apart.

A good thing is, I see this method works pretty well and over the last two months, has given really solid signals in Gold. I dunno if you use more indicators, but for me, I use only one i.e. momentum indi & lovely trendlines. I'm yet to run live with this method. Only problem that I'm facing now is to 'pull the trigger'. I've been beating myself up for the HUGE bull run in Gold that I identified in Mar 25th and not to mention, I was unable to take positions in the retracements as I sat frozen during the entire 6500 points uphill run.

I've missed this trade yesterday 'coz I was not checking the charts and more interested to go for an outing in the evening.

Anyways, as our style match, could we post upcoming trades here and help each other?

Edited by sheetal