The AccuStrength Currency Meter (REQ)

The 244 educated doesn't work, not good education! It started to make "spaghetti" but after 5 min. just straight horizontal lines what means no connection. Nobody told you that the feed for the 244 can be established only by special brokers like FXCM or FXDD other brokers don't work with 244! If you don't have the FXCM or FXDD you have to download at least demo and the platform must be open before you start the 244 to get feed.

Hermes

That never used to be true Hermes. I'd check that again as I used it on many different brokers platforms all without issues. You just have to be sure you turn on MT4 first, then the meter. If you lose connection, often you can lose the data you were collecting. I used to turn on 2 meters so if 1 played up or my kid turned it off, I had another one going. I also at times would run 1 and if I had a connection issue, open another quickly so I could continue building the data.

That being said, it should work most times without fail.

I had it for 7 days before I gave it back. It didn't worked on Hot Forex, FX Primus and few others. Than I contacted Mark Denson and he told me that it works for sure on FXCM and FXDD. It is possible that they improved the feed for v244 now after lot of complains (me included).

If it works like you say why I get straight lines instead of spaghetti ?

Hermes

Yeah I really don't know Hermes. I just make sure everything is ticked as it should be. Turn on mt4 and let it load. Then load up the meter and let it begin. I've never had a problem and I would imagine I have used 6 or maybe 8 different data feeds for it without issue.

Mark should have been able to sort it out for you though so I just don't know what to say.

• 2 weeks later...