[REQ] dreamgate fx

• 5 months later...

Just my first impression. As for all the japanese EAs I've seen this one is no different. High SL, low TP, trading Asia only, channel based which is typical for these EAs. Maybe the japanese coders are very closed minded to only code EAs for their Asia time slot or simply they cannot code EAs that trade 24 hrs because they do not know how. Its still a mystery to me why such closed mindedness. If you are willing to take a BIG chance on EAs like these then go ahead and use it but I would not recommend it. This EAas along with others of this type looks decent on certain pairs (USDCHF, EURCHF, EURGBP etc.) on backtest, however it can fall on its face pretty quickly during the Asia market when the market is trending and hurt your account pretty bad.

Good luck

Guest fxprofits

Please share with me steadywinner, trend filter and RSIScalper.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

thanks fxknight.

yeah, steadyWinner is good. especially that trend filter.it is one of the best profitable 24hour working EA.

I had purchased it for the developer.

Guest fxprofits

Hi t2g,

Would you please upload the RSIScalper as cannot find it. And also upload along with it the best optimzed settings, TF and pairs..etc.

Thanks in advance.

well.............

all your posts are always only requesting something...........

RSI scalper had been shared here already. search it.

and steady winner's author is member of this forum.

very honest person and some of his EAs are freely available on his site.

full version is only $28 , and its worth to buy for helping his development of the EA.

I don't sahare it because I respect his work.

sorry.

and trend filter is the code inside the EA...........

Hi t2g,

Would you please upload the RSIScalper as cannot find it. And also upload along with it the best optimzed settings, TF and pairs..etc.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please cook me dinner? A nice glazed duck as a main, some oysters as an entree and perhaps a nice apple and custard pie for dersert. I will have a nice Chilean White wine with my meal and a glass of port after I have finished. Please warm my robe and slippers for after my shower and have my cigar clipped for smoking.

Thank you.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Can you please cook me dinner? A nice glazed duck as a main, some oysters as an entree and perhaps a nice apple and custard pie for dersert. I will have a nice Chilean White wine with my meal and a glass of port after I have finished. Please warm my robe and slippers for after my shower and have my cigar clipped for smoking.

Thank you.

:-O Taking a shower between desert and cigar???:D

Thank you.

Thanks. You've just made my day :)

You forgot the coffee.

But no, of course, you're right.

This could disturb your wisdom!

yes !! freddy !! please take my wife !!

I had send her by Fedex already.

she will arrive tomorrow morning.

do it what ever you want.

but I think you can not handle her.....:D

to Stormin_Norman

please put this thread into Joke and entertainment section.

its so funny........

t2g,

Wow, I was not ready for this, but I'll try to manage.

Does your wife digests "wanabee flakes" for breakfast?

Then, after I take her to see the Eiffel Tower, as it is not yet destroyed, because the doomsday is only scheduled for December 21, 2011. (Swiss precision, although I have not yet the exact time, but it will be soon) They could have waited on December 31 for fireworks.

The "doomsday" is not the correct word, I prefer calling it "fxmaniacernday".

(You can understand the last joke only if you read some of our posts in the Dukascopy's thread!)

Anyway, I expect your wife, at the appointed hour. I hope that FedEx has the same accuracy as the preachers of misfortunes.

LMFAO on this thread. Back to biz though.....anyone getting error 130 invalid stops? Using FXopen ECN so don't know why this would be the case. anyone had the same problem?

stb3000

I found that reply on another thread, maybe it will help you. ;)

That's all i can do for you as i did not try dreamgate!

If there is an error code 130, you should change "Use_ECN_Broker=TRUE" in the EA inputs. This should solve the problem.

This is the reply I got back.

Guest fxprofits

please tell your wife to upload RSIScalper.. thanks.

Hi freddy.

I hope that your "Eiffel Tower(dick)" will not be destroyed by my wife. :D

oops, sorry..... it seems that I had drunk too much......

good night :D

now she is in Paris with freddy.......

the author is member of this forum. say thanks to Cyrillic.

http://www.4shared.com/file/EGM8flzR/RSI.html

Some news for you!

After a hearty breakfast, she loved the Ti Punch, it's funny!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/130/breakfastw.jpg

She is very happy, as you can see, she dances in front of the Eiffel Tower, which is sinking like the Titanic.

Yet we just tried to reach the first floor!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/516/eiffeldance.jpg

She had however been warned!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3654/fencet.jpg

Unfortunately, doing demonstrations of break dancing, she lost her lucky charm 'scalpersi'.

We will buy diving equipment to try to find it!

Kisses from Paris

P.S. Last minute! No need for equipment, it was found by a good friend freediver, Cyrillic.

hello ??? fxprofits....???

could you download RSI Scalper ???

how was it ???

how do you think make it better ???

no thanks even for Cyrillic ???

just request and download that's all ???

what is your next request ???

THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE FOR YOU !!!

Dear t2g,

don't be upset, don't risk heart attack (you could not offer your wife an ice cream anymore!)

But i understand what you feel!

SELFISHNESS and VULGARITY are and will stay a human caracteristic very fashion.

I wrote a post few days ago about all that:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9321-Req-Eurobot?p=108775&viewfull=1#post108775[/Code]

Here is today my list of sharing stuff (since i changed to multiupload on oct 7th)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/261/downloads1n.jpg

I am really amused to see the number of downloads. I find that people are happy and interested!

The attitude today is pathetic: "I take, it's normal, what is given is given, I did not ask, then make a sign of friendship would be humiliating. I am alone in the world, I crushes everything in my path. I am what I am and you think what you want, I do not care. "

and I remain polite!

warm regards

freddy