Awesome Emini Scalping Strategies and Indicator So far

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
here i have listed some major benefits to using EminiReversion strategy system (http:\\eminispstrategy.com)

Emini Reversion Strategy can be traded manually or auto-traded, here’s some details about the Reversion Trading Strategy:

* You’ll learn exactly how to trade the Emini Reversion Strategy.

* you can Download the demo to test the Emini Reversion Strategy in the live markets for free.

* No guessing on which market to trade, Emini Reversion Strategy is designed to trade the Emini S&P 500 futures market

* You get real-time buy and sell signals and arrows on the charts

* Real-time sounds alerts let you know when to enter and when to exit

* You get the indicators that drive the chart alerts/arrows, allowing you to identify the buy and sell signals one full bar before the chart alerts

* Emini Reversion Strategy is 100% mechanical, no guessing, simple rules for entering and exiting every trade

* Emini Reversion Strategy control risk with two stop losses, a daily stop loss and a weekly stop loss

* Emini Reversion Strategy is built to be traded 24/7 so you can trade any time day or night

* Don’t need to buy expensive charting or trading software, the strategies are built into the ProEdgeTrader platform, a free platform available from http://www.ProEdgeTrader.com

* its keep a track record for the Emini Reversion Strategy and disclose losing and winning trades on their track record page

* The track record includes trading commissions and the track record has been reduced by 20%

Have you download the demo ? Also there is any chance to have the medicine ?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello Everyone,

This strategies is only time waste. Believe me, i'm sofware developer and i find source codes and rewrite all strategies with better syntax. Result is bull s***. After i revise this strategies with my experiance. Result is better bull s***:) This strategies needs biger capital and involves greater risk. I do not recommend even to my enemies.

Best Regards

:))

101% true