[REQ]Nexus EA

forexnexus, the backest is for one year only. is the current live version optimized on 2009 data? does the EA need regular optimization?

the EA looks good. hope you can have it working on EURUSD. i love the EURUSD pair.

$99 is a very reasonable price. it takes a lot and a lot of hours to code a profitable EA. but once you start selling it will show up here. people will test it an if it pans out, most people don't mind paying for something good.

when the EA shows up here some forum members will improve it, if the EA is worth it, that is. this will also benefit you. the forum did a fantastic job on improving megadroid, for example.

people are concerned about the big SL of 400. here is an idea for you. have an external variable where the user can filter trades based on stop loss. so if a person puts in 200, then only those strategies which have a SL of 200 or less will be taken. this does not change the logic of the EA. the user can filter which strategies to use based on the risk.

Edited by MetaCrazy

Please guys stop badgering forexnexus. when he is ready with an improved version he will advise us. I am sure we can trust him to inform us when the next version will be out and how it performs. He is most definitely entitled to charge for it as it is his blood sweat and tears that have gone into developing it. I am sure we can trust him to say its a moneymaker. there are 2 ea's Nexus and Nexus by fx-emit which one is yours Forexnexus? We look forward to the new ea coming out. Please hurry!

lmao lol lmao lol

this thread is make me love you all, as mod i`m not at any side, so please guys dont too rough to this nexus, personally i like the open minded developer like fxnexus, not just like other.

for ForexNexus keep up the good work and i hope you can give some trial version for our trusted member to get review of the ea and i hope you can get advise from that review so you can make your ea more perfect.

if someone has try the stuff and the stuff is really good i believe he/she will buy it for support and stuff improvement from developer

fyi we has listed forex nexus to black book.

Guest strmec
FX-Emit probably offers refunds if you've tested it for two months and found problems. I'm just working with them.

Either way, there are a lot of improvements under way and we're learning some lessons as we go, so within this and the next couple of versions, I expect you'll be pretty happy. As it is, you can try experimenting with the strategies to see what you find more consistently profitable, since it incorporates a lot. That's what demo accounts are for. I have more tests running than just the one you see on the site, to try out other settings.

I'll also be producing .set files for different brokers and pairs when I have more time, so we can get better profitability. Since price action can be somewhat different across brokers, the stop loss, and take profit, and even when trades are entered and exited can vary some across brokers. Different brokers also have different limitations on minimum order sizes and the increments you can have between order lot sizes, and that affects risk management and overall stability.

And if you guys would like to know, I'm trying to find investors to fund my research more so I can build more profitable and more stable systems. Lets see how that goes, and how that changes things. Right now I've worked on this EA while unemployed and using up my savings. Months of unemployment is not pretty. LOL. Hopefully it works to benefit all of us.

No chance to get refund from them. I purchased Mafix and ask refund - no chance. All purchased are final - read whole page!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...