EAKAIN v2 EURCHF

Hello I downloaded this robot on a page thinking it was educated and after review and test it on demo I tried to put it on a real account and appeared the following notice:

"You are trying to run EAKAIN on an unauthorized Live account..."

I could not even decompile. I have the EX4-TO-MQ4 V4.0.224.1 It seems that with the EX4-TO-MQ4 V4.0.225.1 if it decompiles but I have only the demo version of the 225 and it deleted parts of the code.

Someone to educate it? ;) Or at least decompile, please?

hxxp://xxx.multiupload.com/TXFYLAK0AQ

The results of my backtests are good and I've been testing it on demo with good results. Tests on Alpari are better than XTB for example. And in Alpari UK demo has been working well for 2 months of testing.

Someone who can at least decompile?

Edited by marcoscos

One months of Back test is not enough to prove anything. I back tested it from 01 01 2000 to Mar. 01 2010 and it were good results. Gmt Offset in Alpari UK is +1 (not +2) and the robot has good results there. If the robot does not work as you like, do not use it.

Alpari is +2

The results of my backtests are good and I've been testing it on demo with good results. Tests on Alpari are better than XTB for example. And in Alpari UK demo has been working well for 2 months of testing.

Someone who can at least decompile?

Here is the decompiled mq4:

hxxp://xxx.megaupload.com/?d=8X6EIUJO

Kudos appreciated.

I knew that this robot used other robots as the Caspian CHF. But now seeing the code I could see that robots are.

In the options asks you the magic number to 4 strategies:

Strategy 1: Grail

Strategy 2: Kailash

Strategy 3: Caspian CHF

Strategy 4: None

It is checked that they are scammers trying to collect $ 500 when they sell are 3 robots that are not theirs.

Well here you have my first contribution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAKAIN v2 EURCHF - Educated by marcoscos.mq4 - http://www.multiupload.com/5YOBDP8N0M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think it would be best to use these robots separately now that we know what they are. Or use only those which interest us.

I knew that this robot used other robots as the Caspian CHF. But now seeing the code I could see that robots are.

In the options asks you the magic number to 4 strategies:

Strategy 1: Grail

Strategy 2: Kailash

Strategy 3: Caspian CHF

Strategy 4: None

It is checked that they are scammers trying to collect $ 500 when they sell are 3 robots that are not theirs.

Well here you have my first contribution.

EAKAIN v2 EURCHF - Educated by marcoscos.mq4 - http://www.multiupload.com/5YOBDP8N0M

But I think it would be best to use these robots separately now that we know what they are. Or use only those which interest us.

backtest on alpari not possible. have a idea?

to irada,

EA in the thread you posted is ver 1.04, but i'm looking for v2

EAKain V2 is run only on EURCHF, while EAKain Scalper pro run on 7 pair.

The latest version of EAKain Scalper pro is v1.04.

In term on number of trading V2 run more aggressive (since this run on 5mTF) compare with Scalper Pro (run on 15m TF), but in term of accuracy Scalper pro is better.

Just do backtest by yourself for both of them, and you will see what I say.

Around last 3 month ago, I have tried run EAKain V2 EURCHF together with EAKain Scalper pro on EURCHF live on Liteforex and result is Scalper pro version is much better and safer, that's why I remove EAKain V2 EURCHF from my live trading.

BTW, after two month run live EAKain Scalper pro with 7 pair and do evaluate result, I decide run only on 4 pair (EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF & USDJPY) since this four pair give more stable result while other 3 pair (EURCHF, USDCAD & USDCHF) give bad result.

I think now it's not easy run scalping with EURCHF, even if you do 10 years backtest (1999-2009) this pair is give best result, but for live trading it's different story.

Off course, like all Scalper EA, this very sensitive to Broker feed data especially the spread, so make sure you do back test before run live.

Cheers,

Benz

EAKAIN v2 EURCHF - MOD and EDU by marcoscos 1.0

-------------------------------------------------------------

- Use it on EUR/CHF

- TF: 5M

- MOD 1.0: Now you can select which of the 3 strategies including use (Grail, Kailash and Caspian CHF) Just in the options dialog select True or False in each of them.

hxxp://xxx.multiupload.com/I30E37EPYI

Thanks to Dim13 for decompile it to me.

Edited by marcoscos

• 1 month later...
EAKAIN v2 EURCHF - MOD and EDU by marcoscos 1.0

-------------------------------------------------------------

- Use it on EUR/CHF

- TF: 5M

- MOD 1.0: Now you can select which of the 3 strategies including use (Grail, Kailash and Caspian CHF) Just in the options dialog select True or False in each of them.

hxxp://xxx.multiupload.com/I30E37EPYI

Thanks to Dim13 for decompile it to me.

I am getting ".dll" not found error.. Do you know where I can download the required library file from?