New Forex Rebilliom

I no longer use the TDI (which came from CompassFX). The 75 MA just gives an overall direction to the market. There are no other special indicators but I do use the SRS human eye rule. If you are not familiar with SRS Trend Rider from Vlad Ribakov, the human eye rule is this. You enter the market one pip beyond the previous high (for long trades) or one pip beyond the previous low for shorts. The previous high is best described as that candle which has 2 lower candles preceding it and 2 lower candles following it with nothing higher between it and your entry. I would provide you with the manual but it is blacklisted on these forums. PM me with your Email and I can send you the whole thing. Hope this helps.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which pairs are you using?

Starting at 0600 and finishing at 0500 is quite an accomplishment! They do say though that hindsight is the only exact art. Do you mean the other way round?

I consider the market flat when the 75EMA is horzontal. It is not necessary to have the 7 summits up at the same time. All seven summits does for you is to set up an entry and then give 3 potential take profits. My settings on 7 summits are out of the box. Basically I trade only 4 pairs and look for only 40 pips a day. Starting at 0600 GMT this is usually accomplished before 0500 and I am done for the day. 20 pips a day will make you filthy rich and 40 just makes it happen quicker.

I no longer use the TDI (which came from CompassFX). The 75 MA just gives an overall direction to the market. There are no other special indicators but I do use the SRS human eye rule. If you are not familiar with SRS Trend Rider from Vlad Ribakov, the human eye rule is this. You enter the market one pip beyond the previous high (for long trades) or one pip beyond the previous low for shorts. The previous high is best described as that candle which has 2 lower candles preceding it and 2 lower candles following it with nothing higher between it and your entry. I would provide you with the manual but it is blacklisted on these forums. PM me with your Email and I can send you the whole thing. Hope this helps.

Which time frame do you use for your trades? And which pairs do you trade or find most suitable for this strategy? Thanks for your prompt answer!

frida

I'm using Rebellion trade assistant and instead of EMAs I'm using NonlagMA and Trend Magic for confirmation of the trend. Instead of QQE I'm using FxSniper ergotic CCI triger, mostly for exits and RSI histo for confirmation of entries and exits. I also go for 40 pips per day but 10 pips on 4 pairs (e/u, g/u, a/u and e/j). Till now this combination works well for me. And in 2-4 hours I'm good for the day. Sometimes even 1h is enaugh for all 4 trades to go through. London open for e/u and g/u and a/u and e/j in Asian session.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Just as an update to my earlier posts in this thread. I still trade the original Rebellion with the EA and I still use the human eye rule from SRS Trendrider. The only change I have made is that due to market conditions being somewhat different, I now trade on the 1 hour charts only and go for 20 pips. At certain times of day I will move my stop to 10 pips profit. This system has an incredible profit rate if you follow the rules strictly.

• 2 weeks later...

What pairs do you normally trade? Have you noticed any that are generally more succesful with this method?

Just as an update to my earlier posts in this thread. I still trade the original Rebellion with the EA and I still use the human eye rule from SRS Trendrider. The only change I have made is that due to market conditions being somewhat different, I now trade on the 1 hour charts only and go for 20 pips. At certain times of day I will move my stop to 10 pips profit. This system has an incredible profit rate if you follow the rules strictly.

Thanks for the link to the plus items, this really compliments my rebellion.

I found it on another forum (W0rldWide-Invest), just search for "Forex Rebellion". I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to the thread from that forum.

http://i.imgur.com/axLLj.png

Also played with 3rd party add-on Forex Rebellion Plus,

http://www.forextoolshed.com/rebel/rebel.htm

http://i.imgur.com/P9cxB.png

I'd like to have an exit alert if possible.

maybe some lines that show possible exit t/p of 25,25,75, or 100

or an alert when qqe reverses

although this thing killed it today during london open, see screenshot

http://ScrnSht.com/cyqblb

So with all the nice suggestions improvements and setting changes from this Forum, which one are the most important ?
Edited by pcguy007

• 3 weeks later...
Here are the updated settings from Russ to help eliminate the noise and improve trade accuracy:

1. Change the 5 EMA to 13 EMA

2. Change the QQE settings to 1, 14, 4

3. Change the arrows to Faster 5 and Slower 8

4. Also Valimir Ribakov likes the system and recommends adding Real MACD to it and going long

only when the MACD bars are above and short when they are below.

Hope this helps you my friends.

Thanks for this, but I have a question,,what do you do with the shifts?

eg for the 5 to 13....Is it 13MA shifted 3 and 13 MA shifted 5? or something else completely?

Do you shift the 75?

There is yet another MA in V3..do we ignore that one?

I am just a bit confused with all these MA's and what they are intended to do

Thanks

Dave