New Forex Rebilliom

hi i just got the files for original and v3...seem like screenshots that are here in the post relate to version one...am i right??..and can i ASK iqofgenius

do you trade the version one but have updated the settings as advised for the 1hr tf??

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i just got the files for original and v3...seem like screenshots that are here in the post relate to version one...am i right??..and can i ASK iqofgenius

do you trade the version one but have updated the settings as advised for the 1hr tf??

I trade version one with factory settings and the QQE at 1,8,3. The 5EMA's shifted 5 and 3 and the EA alert. I use the "human eye rule" from SRS Trendrider for most of my entries along with common sense such as not trading before news or in markets where the candles look like barcodes.

There is a 96-pages manual, it explained how the MA's and indicators are used and why. When you read the manual, just replace the above settings to the new ones. The reasons and intentions are the same. Don't be confused, iqofgenius already said many times that the system works very well by itself. Don't complicate a simple system.

http://i.imgur.com/axLLj.png

I am not really trying to complicate it at all, I am trying better understand these changes. 1) In your picture above, in which I assume you are using a 13 EMA shifted 3 and a 13 EMA shifted 5, the cross is occurring about 3 bars into the future. Am I waiting that long as part of the signal or do I use it when the cross occurs in real time? 2) I saw no mention of a 75 MA in the manual.

And now I see that iqofgenius actually uses the original settings...including the QQE....that Russ changed...

...and you say it's not confusing.....

Yes there is reason to be confused, try reading post #109 from iqofgenius, perhaps you didn't read it, let me put it here for you...

"I trade version one with factory settings and the QQE at 1,8,3. The 5EMA's shifted 5 and 3 and the EA alert. I use the "human eye rule" from SRS Trendrider for most of my entries along with common sense such as not trading before news or in markets where the candles look like barcodes"

Like I said, and let me say it as simply as possible....you seem to have a different view of what iqofgenius says he is doing.

• 10 months later...