New Forex Rebilliom

Like iqofgenius mentioned in an earlier post, Version 2 features a recommended Buy/Sell price level ( you can see a vertical line drawn on the chart and the trade assistant EA spelling out the recommended buy/sell price ). Other than that, I believe everything else remains the same.

The first version has already the recommended entry price feature. I have asked Russ the difference between the two version, hope he reply my email.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work. But some where I downloaded the manual for v1. It had only 67 pages; but the current version manual has 96 pages. Also old version trade assistant lacked some features such as email option, 2 vertical lines etc. Also the auto installer of old version was just 46 KBs and the new version auto installer has 66 Kbs. May be the new version auto installer includes the enhanced trade assistant. so the file is big.

But everything will be clarified when Russ reply to JasonKwok.

Lets wait n see..!

This is the email I got from Russ.

Hi Jason,

the new version will include

1. Forex basics for new trades

2. Forex chart patterns

3. Candle formations

4. The standard Rebellion system,

5. A pullback method you can use to trade the Rebellion system for extra pips

6. And trend following method for the Rebellion system.

There will also be Cheat Sheets and more if I can think of more.

Russ

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are the updated settings from Russ to help eliminate the noise and improve trade accuracy:

1. Change the 5 EMA to 13 EMA

2. Change the QQE settings to 1, 14, 4

3. Change the arrows to Faster 5 and Slower 8

4. Also Valimir Ribakov likes the system and recommends adding Real MACD to it and going long

only when the MACD bars are above and short when they are below.

Hope this helps you my friends.

Edited by iqofgenius

Here are the updated settings from Russ to help eliminate the noise and improve trade accuracy:

1. Change the 5 EMA to 13 EMA

2. Change the QQE settings to 1, 14, 4

3. Change the arrows to Faster 5 and Slower 8

4. Also Valimir Ribakov likes the system and recommends adding Real MACD to it and going long

only when the MACD bars are above and short when they are below.

Hope this helps you my friends.

Hi iqofgenius,

On point 4. you refer to Valimir Ribakov recommending adding 'Real MACD'. I can't seem to find it on an MT4 indicator search, it would be great if you can give more detail.

Thanks in advance

Irongraham

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Irongraham, I actually use the TDI as an additional confirmation and I use the original setup. Coincidentally, I have plotted the Forex Rebellion with the original settings and the entry points are almost EXACTLY the same as the Seven Summits. With the additional confirmation from the TDI (from Comp***fx Synergy program and available for free) I can enter a pip or 2 beyond the low or high of the first candle to cross the 5 EMA. I do use the 75 EMA also but only as a flat market indicator; I will trade against it if it looks good. This is still my favorite program and with my tweaks, it is deadly. Hope this helps.

Irongraham, I actually use the TDI as an additional confirmation and I use the original setup. Coincidentally, I have plotted the Forex Rebellion with the original settings and the entry points are almost EXACTLY the same as the Seven Summits. With the additional confirmation from the TDI (from Comp***fx Synergy program and available for free) I can enter a pip or 2 beyond the low or high of the first candle to cross the 5 EMA. I do use the 75 EMA also but only as a flat market indicator; I will trade against it if it looks good. This is still my favorite program and with my tweaks, it is deadly. Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. Thanks for the valuable information.

I consider the market flat when the 75EMA is horzontal. It is not necessary to have the 7 summits up at the same time. All seven summits does for you is to set up an entry and then give 3 potential take profits. My settings on 7 summits are out of the box. Basically I trade only 4 pairs and look for only 40 pips a day. Starting at 0600 GMT this is usually accomplished before 0500 and I am done for the day. 20 pips a day will make you filthy rich and 40 just makes it happen quicker.

Can you share your indicators & template,iqofgenius? Thanks.

• 1 month later...